Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,786    Downloads: 1,725,621   Msgs Posted: 133,434   Thread Views: 29,393,925   Online Now: 73
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2020, 07:28 PM

Thanked 3,549 Times in 1,950 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 (Week 23)

You’ve got to hand it to the Frontenacs, as much as the IceDogs are doing their best to let Kingston catch up, Niagara still remains in the eighth place spot in the East. The IceDogs have 39 points and a 0.355 win record. Niagara’s scoring leaders are Lodnia (23-31), Castleman (21-33) and Uberti (16-13). There is currently a search party out looking for goaltending stats.

The gap to 9th place is currently at 1 point (Let's Go Kingston!).
Old 02-17-2020, 08:08 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness its only 2 games.
Old 02-20-2020, 09:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,231 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

A couple of why?s from tonight?s game for me:

Why did they seem to run the power play thru Butler? The puck was like a boom on his stick tonight ... I thought that was the worst game I?ve seen him play since he?s been here ... he looked disinterested and a slightly fast version of Andrew Bruder ...

Why have Sims DeSimone and Bruder on the number two PP?

Snow and Agostinelli create way more offensive chances than the three previously mentioned do ...

Bruder shouldn?t be anywhere near a PP he is not our future

Why were people complaining about the goal scored when Roberts stick was removed from his hands? It looked to me with the naked eye that the Flint player LIFTED not SLASHED the stick and Roberts clearly wasn?t holding on tight ... last I checked lifting a players stick even if it is lifted right out of his hands isn?t a penalty

Nice to see a close game tonight I thought MacLean played well tonight some big stops and he stopped what he should stop no softies

This team simply cannot score

Let?s go Fronts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2020, 10:16 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,152 Times in 791 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Could not buy a goal tonight at least we were not blasted out of the building .
Old 02-20-2020, 10:26 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

The game was better than I expected (score wise I thought it would be 7-1 final)
Old 02-21-2020, 08:14 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
A couple of why?s from tonight?s game for me:

Why did they seem to run the power play thru Butler? The puck was like a boom on his stick tonight ... I thought that was the worst game I?ve seen him play since he?s been here ... he looked disinterested and a slightly fast version of Andrew Bruder ...

Why have Sims DeSimone and Bruder on the number two PP?

Snow and Agostinelli create way more offensive chances than the three previously mentioned do ...

Bruder shouldn?t be anywhere near a PP he is not our future

Why were people complaining about the goal scored when Roberts stick was removed from his hands? It looked to me with the naked eye that the Flint player LIFTED not SLASHED the stick and Roberts clearly wasn?t holding on tight ... last I checked lifting a players stick even if it is lifted right out of his hands isn?t a penalty

Nice to see a close game tonight I thought MacLean played well tonight some big stops and he stopped what he should stop no softies

This team simply cannot score

Let?s go Fronts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And let's not forget about North Bay now either. Beat Ottawa handily last night. Points in three straight games, and two more against us. The tank crowd out there might like to hear we could finish dead last.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:36 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,557 Times in 1,801 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
The tank crowd out there might like to hear we could finish dead last.
Ultimately the best reward this team (and fans) could receive, but really just anything other than 8th.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2020, 08:37 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,557 Times in 1,801 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Post-game media availability with Billy Burke
Feb 20, 2020

He sounds beaten down and admittedly frustrated. I do have great deal of empathy for BB, perhaps, a less stressful job would be welcomed change. After listening to these post-game interviews, it does make you wonder if he even has the desire or motivation to continue in this role beyond this season.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:59 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

After watching that, one does wonder.. geez, why didn’t one of the media members ask him about benching players who do not do what he asks. Beyond that, holy ####, it is so the elephant in the room: if Billy doesn’t step down, it’s so beyond time for Mum and Dad to remove him as HC. Why on Earth would they have Billy return next year as HC? In what universe does that make ANY sense? Why not have, hell, the Burke Boys as GM and AGM, and they can come together and hand-pick a head coach in the summer?
Old 02-22-2020, 12:47 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't read anything here yet, if I missed it i'm sorry. Kingston beat Oshawa last night. We are now in 9th. place.
Closed Thread