Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 903,850   Msgs Posted: 117,837   Thread Views: 18,545,661   Online Now: 54
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > The Bay Street Bullies - LEAF TALK

Notices

The Bay Street Bullies - LEAF TALK All talk about the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:19 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,356 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
Video This never gets old...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2010, 01:08 AM
2nd Line

PeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to behold

That's embarrassing. Haha
Old 10-08-2010, 01:43 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

I remember seeing a video on YouTube a while back that had the same thing happen to a U.S. college goalie.
I'm not sure but I think the Leafs actually went on to win this game...could be mistaken though...been wrong before...just ask my wife, she'll tell you.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

I remember being at a game back in the 70s. It could have been the Fincups but I think it was the Falcons. With less than 10 seconds left in the game a visiting player came around his net and let a slapshot go. Guess what, our goaltender was skating towards his bench to celebrate the win. And yes it went in. If memory serves me correctly we still won but it was embarrassing.