Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,363    Downloads: 1,050,012   Msgs Posted: 118,993   Thread Views: 20,088,940   Online Now: 42
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > The Bay Street Bullies - LEAF TALK

Notices

The Bay Street Bullies - LEAF TALK All talk about the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Old 03-15-2013, 02:50 PM
2nd Line

leafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to leafs_fan77
Default 2013 Leafs

I remember coming on this part of the forum regularly to check out all the Leaf fights. Did this part of the forum ever die down quickly though. Doesn't look like there has been a post all year so far.

This year they are looking half decent and lead the league in fighting majors with 27 so far.

I feel like there might be a few trades coming soon. Steckel going to the Ducks today is just the start. I don't think we will see anything too major but I feel like Kulemin is on his way out and also a dman will be heading out.

What do you guys think?
Old 03-15-2013, 02:52 PM
2nd Line

leafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of lightleafs_fan77 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to leafs_fan77

Also check out that banner at the top. Blake, Finger, Schenn, Mitchell, and some other guy. None of them are even on this team anymore haha.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:45 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,358 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs_fan77 View Post
Also check out that banner at the top. Blake, Finger, Schenn, Mitchell, and some other guy. None of them are even on this team anymore haha.
Yah... I used to be a die-hard leaf fan from about 95-2001. Once they lost all their core 'personality' players (Domi, Corson, Gilmour, McCabe, Roberts, etc, etc..) I lost interest. Then the IceDogs came to town, so I never got back in to the Leafs.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever it is that runs this forum really should update the banner. Anywho, I think this Leaf team could really be interesting.
Thoughts?
Old 10-27-2013, 11:25 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,358 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

That banner was made back when I used to actually watch/follow the team. 'Gave up on them after they traded all my fave players, or they retired. Actually this forum can probably be deleted now, as nobody uses it.