Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,389    Downloads: 1,093,692   Msgs Posted: 119,930   Thread Views: 20,559,181   Online Now: 86
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-30-2016, 09:35 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

My wife and I were at the game last night in the Sound.
For a change, we really enjoyed to music during the warm-ups and during the game as well. I could also talk to the people around me without having to yell at them.
The music was loud but not as long as it is in our rink
I am an old school guy and enjoyed the atmosphere in their barn. Lots of old time rock music that got the crowd into the game.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 09:52 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer the rock music over the rap crap $#!+they are playing in our rink
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 09:57 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
My wife and I were at the game last night in the Sound.
For a change, we really enjoyed to music during the warm-ups and during the game as well. I could also talk to the people around me without having to yell at them.
The music was loud but not as long as it is in our rink
I am an old school guy and enjoyed the atmosphere in their barn. Lots of old time rock music that got the crowd into the game.
I've also taken in a game at Owen Sound(as of now, I have only 3 arenas left before I've, as the OHL Arena Guide says, "done the 20")...and I'll agree, the Sound has a bit of a small-town vibe to it, which is perfectly fine in my book. A touch small, capacity-wise, but for that area it fits.

As for what we seem to be complainig about....My two cents is this: I don't come to a game just to hear what the players choose as their warmup music...in fact, I don't care at all. That's true not just for Niagara, but EVERYWHERE.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:15 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
You know it's sad but true. If I were the vendors opening at 6pm or Bill and Denise Burke looking at sales, I would wonder what had changed.
In general it's the fact that it's a rebuilding team who is going to lose a lot more than win and majority of the casual fans want to see winning hockey teams
Old 10-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I prefer the rock music over the rap crap $#!+they are playing in our rink
Me too.

However, they need a healthy mix of new and old. It is only fair to everybody that way. Plus, sometimes I hear music I never have heard before. I like it when that happens even if its rap crap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Music was much better tonight. Even pre game. I have been skipping it because of the that was played but I arrived early because of the traffic delay. Guess someone got told. Even new graphics tonight.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I was wrong afterall, Fourgrounds hit bottom and kept on digging during pregame prewarmup tonight.

Can't believe they played Caroline by Amine. Here is the link to the lyrics (caution) http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/amine/caroline.html

Last edited by pup96; 11-18-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,501 Times in 824 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Not more pre game music talk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2016, 10:51 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Not more pre game music talk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you check out the lyrics to the they were playing??
Old 11-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,501 Times in 824 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Did you check out the lyrics to the they were playing??

I did.

I agree with you 1000%.

But whoever is in charge obviously doesn't care /isn't listening.

I don't go to road games any more ... no free time ... I'm curious to know if the same type of music is played during warmups in other rinks?

Bring earplugs or a bar of soap to wash your mouth out after singing along to those tunes lol
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: