Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,393    Downloads: 1,094,581   Msgs Posted: 119,971   Thread Views: 20,573,632   Online Now: 156
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I still am not a fan of fourgrounds,,, i havent been from the start
Why arenít you a fan of fourgrounds
Old 01-01-2018, 03:50 PM

Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,478 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Why arenít you a fan of fourgrounds
Love the video graphics, not a fan of the self-indulgent musical choices, dislike missing replays after a controversial call, and I really dislike them showing replays in the building before a call.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Add to that the dab cam kiss this cam that cam,,, im there for hockwy not all the damn gimmicks that have shown up with them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I can clearly hear everything every time Iím there for the dogs and the occasional basketball game the only time I could barely hear something or someone was the French announcer at the Canada games a few weeks ago
I'm old and cranky, with a love of heavy metal, and rock. Usually applied by earbuds, directly to my ear drums. Also I'm fairly certain the area where I sit is one of those places that audio goes to die. Even my gf, who is a lot younger (and has much mellower musical taste than me), has trouble hearing, so it I don't think it's just me...
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Love the video graphics, not a fan of the self-indulgent musical choices, dislike missing replays after a controversial call, and I really dislike them showing replays in the building before a call.
Yeah, I usually find myself kinda bored / annoyed by their selection of music. Kinda miss the FourGrounds DJ thing, where you could tweet them a song and they try and fit it in.

I also find that some of their selection in music is 'inappropriate to a family atmosphere'... I've caught some fairly loud words that, were I a parent, I might not be comfortable having them around for. I get it, it's 'Pop' music. But... Rather hear Go For a Soda, Subdivisions, etc... Music that kids can listen to, and any references, to anything you might want them to hear, are oblique.

But overall, I dislike the music... The replays stuff, well that's between FourGrounds and the team isn't it? I'd like to see replays, maybe shame some reffing duos into calling the games a bit better. And it's always interesting to see the replay of calls under review.

After saying all that, I think FourGrounds video services make up for almost any other issues I have with them. Their video skills are strong.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
How do you know they control the music selection they might get told what to play I agree about missing replays but they have said it themselves they have to get the certain things in for sponsorship reasons
Old 01-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Add to that the dab cam kiss this cam that cam,,, im there for hockwy not all the damn gimmicks that have shown up with them
Like I said in my last post of those cams have sponsorships then they have to and will continue to be played
Old 01-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

I like peace and quiet in between whistles so I can talk to people and maybe yell at a few players. Lol

Not a millisecond goes by in silence. I mean, they still yap even when the play is on. How far will this Go? It’s not basketball
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Yeah, I usually find myself kinda bored / annoyed by their selection of music. Kinda miss the FourGrounds DJ thing, where you could tweet them a song and they try and fit it in.

I also find that some of their selection in music is 'inappropriate to a family atmosphere'... I've caught some fairly loud words that, were I a parent, I might not be comfortable having them around for. I get it, it's 'Pop' music. But... Rather hear Go For a Soda, Subdivisions, etc... Music that kids can listen to, and any references, to anything you might want them to hear, are oblique.

But overall, I dislike the music... The replays stuff, well that's between FourGrounds and the team isn't it? I'd like to see replays, maybe shame some reffing duos into calling the games a bit better. And it's always interesting to see the replay of calls under review.

After saying all that, I think FourGrounds video services make up for almost any other issues I have with them. Their video skills are strong.
We are there for hockey not music selections are we not. They donít play anything that bad (if kids shouldnít be hearing some of it then they shouldnít listen to music on radio)
Old 01-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
I like peace and quiet in between whistles so I can talk to people and maybe yell at a few players. Lol

Not a millisecond goes by in silence. I mean, they still yap even when the play is on. How far will this Go? Itís not basketball
You have to pick the right moments to yell at the refs. ...I have been fortunate in that aspect recently lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post: