Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,212,648   Msgs Posted: 122,000   Thread Views: 21,730,356   Online Now: 99
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
^^^^^^^^ AMEN. You are not alone.
Oh crap, here I thought I made I smart point.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Oh crap, here I thought I made I smart point.
1000 Monkeys puppers
Old 01-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
I'm sure that some of these kids have heard those words before. I really don't think that they are really listening to the music anyway. Most of them are yelling and screaming all the time. Besides if your worried about your child hearing a swear word wrap their ears up in plastic wrap because it is all around us not only in the music played at a hockey game.
lol... Nooooo... No kids here, and if I had kids, they'd likely have heard worse from me or The GF.

I just feel that if you're in a public space, certain songs should not be in rotation. It wouldn't be that hard for a parent to record 'questionable' lyrics played during a visit to the vault, and turn around and sue. I mean, it's an extreme example. But I've always been one for risk prevention guy, rather than someone who complains that they got pinched for something that's easily preventable.

Seriously... Why put yourself in danger of a lawsuit. You put the non slip stuff on the stairs for the same reason. You salt your walk ways etc...

Not that Meridian Center is very good at Risk Prevention. I saw a mom whose kid got his foot stuck in one of the gaps by the boards in the retractable tugging his leg like she was trying to break it. Little things.

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance... It's only a matter of time until someone's kid gets brained by a player hitting the boards too hard while someone's kid is chewing on the boards (and yes, I have seen a couple of kids doing just that, while mommy and/or daddy are busy paying zero attention), luckily no players were hitting much that night.

I mean, it could be covered specifically in the waiver... But... Why take that chance...
Old 01-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
1000 Monkeys puppers
Like anyone uses typewriters in this century.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
What drives me nuts is the "let's make this place loud" and every kid in the place screams for 30 seconds or longer - that's not cheering or clapping - that's making noise and it's annoying especially when the players are actually playing and can't hear whistles or each other - I'd rather see replays than watch the screen green!
Well they say how loud is this crowd and the noise meter or whatever the green the screen thing is so what would you expect kids to do? If they arenít prompted to chant/cheer something they will just scream
Old 01-02-2018, 12:26 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,546 Times in 852 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
What drives me nuts is the "let's make this place loud" and every kid in the place screams for 30 seconds or longer - that's not cheering or clapping - that's making noise and it's annoying especially when the players are actually playing and can't hear whistles or each other - I'd rather see replays than watch the screen green!

Agreed!

I could also do without the kiss cam ... I think they did away with the painful dad dab cam ...

Generally I think they do a good job.

Also I don’t mind LL and given the Burkes’ loyalty issues I doubt they replace her ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Agreed!

I could also do without the kiss cam ... I think they did away with the painful dad dab cam ...

Generally I think they do a good job.

Also I don’t mind LL and given the Burkes’ loyalty issues I doubt they replace her ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I donít usually pay attention to the cams but when I do see the kiss cam I have to agree I wouldnít mind seeing it go away but itís sponsored so thatís not going to happen
Old 01-02-2018, 07:42 AM

Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,557 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

I couldn't tell you who sponsors what, I ignore every gimmick out there because they are annoying. I paid to watch a live hockey game not some promotion on the screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

All buildings in the O are the same sometimes the music is to loud
Old 01-02-2018, 02:16 PM

Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,557 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
All buildings in the O are the same sometimes the music is to loud
I have yet to find another building in the OHL or NHL that plays the music that Fourgrounds does. Most arenas stick with the classics, rock and top 40, not rap. As for volume, it varies based on the quality of the sound system and the skill of the operator using it.