Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,419    Downloads: 1,185,416   Msgs Posted: 121,022   Thread Views: 21,266,652   Online Now: 89
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related

Notices

General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related General sports talk or any discussions about topics within the Niagara Region

Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 PM
I.L.L.

Default Miscellaneous (off topic from other threads) MODS PLEASE MOVE OFF-TOPIC POSTS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cope View Post
wow... can see some people on this board haven't changed...

howard played a game last week, if you wanted your howard fix, should have went to the game to see him play.

I like the kid, talk to him a few times a week, I think he will bring some toughness to the team, but I also think he needs to work his way into the line-up just like other players have had to do.

I'm sure he will play again, but give it a rest already, you guys sound like a 7 year old girls going nuts for the backstreet boys.
hey I saw the Backstreet Boys TWICE and I was 30!!! :lol2:

Don't judge
Old 10-22-2008, 11:38 PM
3rd Line

Alpha 1 is a jewel in the roughAlpha 1 is a jewel in the roughAlpha 1 is a jewel in the roughAlpha 1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

howard played a game last week, if you wanted your howard fix, should have went to the game to see him play.

I like the kid, talk to him a few times a week, I think he will bring some toughness to the team, but I also think he needs to work his way into the line-up just like other players have had to do.

I'm sure he will play again, but give it a rest already, you guys sound like a 7 year old girls going nuts for the backstreet boys.

We didn't know you were a Backstreet Boys fan - thats your business. As for Howard, peoples frustration has more to do with Bessenov being cut, not lighting it up in Jr A and getting called up to play 2 games - makes no sense from a hockey perspective. I'll leave it at that - now go listen to your Backstreet Boys.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
Default Miscellaneous (off topic from other threads) MODS PLEASE MOVE OFF-TOPIC POSTS HERE

'Just starting up a thread to house off-topic posts so good threads that are on a specific topic, that go off topic to the point of ruining the original discussion... can be moved here.

(This WAS the first post in the thread but the stupid script knocked it down once I moved other posts in it).
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 PM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Well this really sucks. I created this thread, moved a couple posts into it, now it says one of the posters who's post I moved IN to this thread that I created, is the thread starter. Oh well, whatever.. (and it moved my first post down to 3rd). hmph
Old 10-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,047 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Is that why you have your own board that nobody goes to?

Some of us have jobs where we can't follow the team around the province.

Thanks for your 2 cents, very informative and helpfull. I'll sit on the edge of my seat waiting for your next riveting post.

Last edited by fishfan51; 10-22-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:01 PM
All Star

ItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.L.L. View Post
I wish Starbucks would build one instead!
dont tell me you frequently purchase those venti mocha choco chai lowfat caramel lattes or whatever disasterously long names consist of, ill take my timmys double double anytime! hahahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to ItsGameTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 04:39 PM
SysOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGameTime View Post
dont tell me you frequently purchase those venti mocha choco chai lowfat caramel lattes or whatever disasterously long names consist of, ill take my timmys double double anytime! hahahaha
Totally off topic but I totally agree with your view on Starbucks They think they're selling liquid gold.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:57 PM
I.L.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGameTime View Post
I frequently purchase their triple grande extra hot non fat lattes, yes. I also buy their tea which isn't overpriced and their regular coffee which is also not overpriced and tastes like coffee instead of the dishwater that hortons sells

Plus I go for the atmosphere, to hang with my friends.....just my opinion so leave it alone...thanks

off topic again sorry

Last edited by I.L.L.; 10-31-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:05 PM
I.L.L.

whoever was the chicken who gave me a bad rep point for stating my "defensive opinion" stand up and message me so we can discuss this like humans
Old 10-31-2008, 11:12 PM
2nd Line

ashley is just really niceashley is just really niceashley is just really niceashley is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.L.L. View Post
whoever was the chicken who gave me a bad rep point for stating my "defensive opinion" stand up and message me so we can discuss this like humans

oh my god are u serious? freaking children eh?