Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,258    Downloads: 849,374   Msgs Posted: 115,116   Thread Views: 17,379,067   Online Now: 73
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:09 AM
Big League

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold
Default Liquor Bar

Does anyone know what happened to the hard liquor bar that was located in the South East corner of the MC?

Ms Stinky needs her double G&Tís after a hard dayís work.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:21 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,316 Times in 729 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Does anyone know what happened to the hard liquor bar that was located in the South East corner of the MC?

Ms Stinky needs her double G&T’s after a hard day’s work.

BYOB

works great
Cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 02:13 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post

Ms Stinky needs her double G&Tís after a hard dayís work.
And they removed the beer vendor in the North East corner too. I already voiced my displeasure.

I think I saw liquor being sold in the North West corner, did you look there?
Old 10-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Big League

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
BYOB

works great
Cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love it!!!!!!TY Iíll swing over for a top up after 20 👍👍
Old 10-19-2017, 04:07 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
And they removed the beer vendor in the North East corner too. I already voiced my displeasure.

I think I saw liquor being sold in the North West corner, did you look there?
North West, North West, North West, nope, I will investigate when I get there, cheers. TY. The Low Rent out of town corner of the MC, got it,