Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,746    Downloads: 1,650,509   Msgs Posted: 130,805   Thread Views: 27,561,255   Online Now: 104
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: How many points will the IceDogs get this week?
6 - firing on all cylinders 1 6.67%
5 - hey, no one's perfect 0 0%
4 - two outta three ain't bad 5 33.33%
3 - 50/50 2 13.33%
2 - consistent 7 46.67%
1 - didn't get skunked 0 0%
0 - wtf 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,209 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

The quietness could also be called "The calm before the storm"
Old 10-25-2019, 08:12 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
For whatever reason, I had the impression that the Dogs were not only actively trying to trade Thomas and Tomasino, but that this was a trade that was imminent. This may just be the Dogs waiting until the trade deadline in January to make such trades, or it may be that the Dogs have been beating the drums, only to find they’re not impressed with the return offered. Maybe the Dogs are confident they can get the 2nd-round picks, so they’re not exactly panicking..

They say in negotiations - deadlines make deals... something like that

I suspect they are waiting and using both of them to bank points for the inevitable and eventual big decline in wins by the team after the deadline ...

I just hope neither of them get hurt

That would be such bad luck and would hurt us in the 20’s immensely if we were unable to trade 44 or 9 this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 08:22 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Here we go again

This tim 2:20 for the nUmber one PP on the 5 on 3 and really they didn’t even create many chances ...

Way to develop the youngsters lol

Old 10-25-2019, 08:25 PM
Team Captain

What a beautiful goal by the Dogs fourth line!

Great to see some goal production from someone other than 44 26 15 71 9

Old 10-25-2019, 09:04 PM
Team Captain

Oh Howard

Jinkies

What were you thinking ?

1-1

Old 10-25-2019, 09:32 PM
Team Captain

Scouting report is blocker side

Lodnia with a great shot blocker side

Followed up by two almost identical snipes by that horrible player Thomas

4-2
Thru two

Good game

Seems like a good sized crowd tonight
Wonder if ff51 is in attendance

Old 10-25-2019, 10:56 PM
Team Captain

Good game by Thomas tonight ... he’s got a great wrist shot he really should shoot
More ... just missed the hat trick

I also loved his abrasive ness that some may view as selfish ... I could care less about this seasons w-l record ... he was getting run pretty good tonight and he took a self defense selfish penalty in the third ... but I would rather him do that and protect himself from injury than be disciplined and possibly get hurt

Like I said this year is a nothing year he needs to stay healthy so we can trade him

Geez four out of five goals (again) scored by the vets

This team is simply not going to be able to score (much) once they sell off at the deadline .

Trivia question

Who is on the Dogs number two pp?

Do they even have one?

Lol

GDG

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 11:01 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Good game by Thomas tonight ... he’s got a great wrist shot he really should shoot
More ... just missed the hat trick

I also loved his abrasive ness that some may view as selfish ... I could care less about this seasons w-l record ... he was getting run pretty good tonight and he took a self defense selfish penalty in the third ... but I would rather him do that and protect himself from injury than be disciplined and possibly get hurt

Like I said this year is a nothing year he needs to stay healthy so we can trade him

Geez four out of five goals (again) scored by the vets

This team is simply not going to be able to score (much) once they sell off at the deadline .

Trivia question

Who is on the Dogs number two pp?

Do they even have one?

Lol

GDG

De Simone with Uberti and ?
Old 10-25-2019, 11:32 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
De Simone with Uberti and ?

Buehler?

Buehler?

Old 10-25-2019, 11:40 PM
Team Captain

So it looks like a Tynan may have unseated Sbrags for the number one goalie job in Niagara?

Over a year younger

Currently second overall in the OHL in save percentage and appeared In Four more games than the leader

.920 vs .899 save percentage

For now if I’m coach BB it’s TT’s job to lose

Sometimes he doesn’t look that great but keep in mind ... he’s a 17 yo rookie

Closed Thread