Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,840    Downloads: 2,784,526   Msgs Posted: 138,794   Thread Views: 44,876,654   Online Now: 76
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-07-2022, 06:30 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,250 Times in 1,518 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Aside from being offensive this makes the Burke boys look like insecure whiners. I have no doubt they hung onto Gushchin this year to try and save some face. If the Burke's want to stay on as owners hiring a good hockey guy with an impeccable reputation to run this franchise ASAP is a must.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2022, 06:34 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,295 Times in 881 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Just watched the hi lights of the game in question missed two goals but other than that it showed Rosie key saves I see nothing wrong.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:00 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 3,278 Times in 1,398 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
So are/were Kyle P and Nikki actually icedog employees ?

When I read it I thought they were OHL employees as I only read the image that had things blocked out.

Then JB throws his scouting staff under the bus? Sheesh you are the one that hired these guys no?

I really do not see how they can honestly be considered to run this team again.

Its weird reading the unedited version versus the redacted version. The redacted version always had me guessing exactly who they were taking about .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By throwing the scouts under the bus, isnít he in turn throwing the players under the bus. I mean, if youíre not happy with the scouts, doesnít that mean youíre not happy with their assessment of the talent selected?

Do these two not realize, that they basically insulted everyone in their organization? Also, do they not realize that they are the ones responsible for who is in the organization.

April fools was last week, correct?
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,395 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Aside from being offensive this makes the Burke boys look like insecure whiners. I have no doubt they hung onto Gushchin this year to try and save some face. If the Burke's want to stay on as owners hiring a good hockey guy with an impeccable reputation to run this franchise ASAP is a must.

It does make you wonder why they hung on to him. Because there was no logical reason for him to be kept and others have mentioned that San Jose AHL team is not playoff bound either. You simply do not keep players like that that are not returning on a team this bad. I fear you are right .

INCOMPETENCE . . .

Old 04-07-2022, 07:48 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,005 Times in 813 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
According to the Icedogs website, Nikki works for the Icedogs. Not sure about Kyle.
Are we sure itís the Nikki that works for the IceDogs I can see it but if itís about league highlights that wouldnít be on her
Old 04-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,395 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
By throwing the scouts under the bus, isnít he in turn throwing the players under the bus. I mean, if youíre not happy with the scouts, doesnít that mean youíre not happy with their assessment of the talent selected?

Do these two not realize, that they basically insulted everyone in their organization? Also, do they not realize that they are the ones responsible for who is in the organization.

April fools was last week, correct?

They clearly do not realize lol . . .

So after every draft when JB gushes about pretty much every guy they picked, was he really being truthful lol. I cannot imagine he was based on this assessment of the scouting staff

I really hope this is the last we see of these two.

Interesting times.

What scout is going to want to stay once this season ends and what scout is going to want to come here?

They have burned years of goodwill earned by their parents in like less than ten text messages

Brutal

Old 04-07-2022, 08:11 PM

Moderator has disabled reputation

Just a heads-up to the fans on here, just because the subject matter includes profanity doesn't mean you can post it here. Rule 3 does not permit profanity even the kind that is bleeped out. In addition to profanity, terms that are misogynistic, racial, or homophobic aren't allowed on here either.

Just a warning for everyone and any breaches of our rules will result in a $150,000 fine.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Big League

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
Just a heads-up to the fans on here, just because the subject matter includes profanity doesn't mean you can post it here. Rule 3 does not permit profanity even the kind that is bleeped out. In addition to profanity, terms that are misogynistic, racial, or homophobic aren't allowed on here either.

Just a warning for everyone and any breaches of our rules will result in a $150,000 fine.
Was my link to it ok?
Old 04-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Grump

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,168 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
So are/were Kyle P and Nikki actually icedog employees ?

Kyle P is likely Kyle Pereira - OHL Director of Player Recruitment.

The only Nikki mentioned on the OHL directory is with the Niagara IceDogs: PR Ė Nikki Johnstone, who was also the person who issued the "apology" statement from Billy and Joey, so there must be another Nikki in the OHL, just not listed in the directory.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:20 PM

Moderator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Was my link to it ok?
Links to offensive material off of the icedogfans.com website should have a disclaimer, like yours did. Excellent work, give yourself a gold star!
The Following User Says Thank You to Moderator For This Useful Post: