Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,419    Downloads: 1,185,155   Msgs Posted: 121,013   Thread Views: 21,258,527   Online Now: 97
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 07:17 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
It might mean minor hockey has to go old school and start scheduling games and practices at 6 a.m. for a year. For the IceDogs, Burke said moving elsewhere for a year could cost the team a million bucks in revenue.
Since when DIDN'T minor league hockey have to practice at those times!? I did it for over a decade! Isn't that how it's always been even up until now???
Old 02-19-2011, 07:38 PM
2nd Line

BonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud of

My kid is 8 and practices at either 6am or 7am on weekdays before school, depending on when we can get ice time. Also the tyke division plays at 7 am on Saturdays.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:20 PM
3rd Line

Kat will become famous soon enough

Whoever originally said " minor" league has made a mistake, as the young kids play in the early morning. They should have said something about the house leagues. I know the Jack rents the ice to different mens leagues who play at 10 & 11PM at night. That would have made more sense telling them to suck it up and play at earlier times. In my opinion anyways.

Quote:
During construction, there will be some loss of ice time for local groups who might have to switch to early morning practices.
"They'll have to suck it up and do what my kids had to do and get to the arena at 6 o'clock in the morning," said Grantham Coun. Bill Phillips. "It may not be exactly the hour they want, but it's not forever, it's only for a year."

Last edited by Kat; 02-19-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Rookie

doggy02 is on a distinguished road

I knew it would eventually fall trough haha
I had a bet (was it 5 years ago?) with some bookmakers and I eventually won quite a good sum of money!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy02 View Post
I knew it would eventually fall trough haha
I had a bet (was it 5 years ago?) with some bookmakers and I eventually won quite a good sum of money!
7 years to make a point and nobody knows what it was.
The Following User Says Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,530 Times in 843 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
7 years to make a point and nobody knows what it was.

Thanks for this lol

I was wondering the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread