Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,419    Downloads: 1,185,416   Msgs Posted: 121,022   Thread Views: 21,265,587   Online Now: 78
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-31-2018, 11:05 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
So you think Willy had a hissy fit over ice time and stormed out? All the more reason not to release him - come back to the table and discuss or take a year off.
I never once said that... what i said was maybe the Burkes told him they were planning to move him or wouldnt at least guarantee him a roster spot.. one never knows what lead to the decision. Im just suggesting that maybe just maybe he didnt quit on the team abd tgat maybe itvwas a mutual decision fornthe best of both parties... again just speculating
Old 10-31-2018, 11:14 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I never once said that... what i said was maybe the Burkes told him they were planning to move him or wouldnt at least guarantee him a roster spot.. one never knows what lead to the decision. Im just suggesting that maybe just maybe he didnt quit on the team abd tgat maybe itvwas a mutual decision fornthe best of both parties... again just speculating
The guy was in the top pairing a lot for the team so I’d find it hard to believe that he wouldn’t get a ton of ice this year or a spot on the team IMO if he’s here this year he probably gets an A over Schaefer heck maybe even the C and Schaefer isn’t here right now
Old 10-31-2018, 11:30 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Again as stated it was speculation... noone know what lead to his decisions
Old 11-01-2018, 12:15 AM
3rd Line

Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Gee you are supporting a sneaky move that benefits London. Why does that sound familiar.
Listen I know many of you don't like me for my strong opinions but I do care about this team and that is why I get so frustrated with some things. Now I don't support London or there sneaky bull they pull but I support the player in this case. If he is happy and it didn't work here then why should I be upset? Could he have helped yes 100% but maybe if the trade never happened he would not have played for us anyways. He put in his time here and for whatever the reason wanted out. We don't know the full story maybe icedogs were at fault maybe he pulled this with London guiding him but it's done we will never know for sure. I liked him as a player and still do so I wish him the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ohlfan1993 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 06:53 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Him wanting out is one thing....Getting basically nothing in return is another...that's on our so called management.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:48 PM
3rd Line

dirtykife is a jewel in the roughdirtykife is a jewel in the roughdirtykife is a jewel in the roughdirtykife is a jewel in the rough

willys and langdons intentions were to go to school in londen. willy got invited to a nhl camp where most likely was given advice that he could be an NHLer. somewhere someone made some promises to him and he changed his mind. at the end of the day he was a walk on for the dogs that made the team. i dont believe it was a niagara issue, i believe it was a kid getting his mind changed after he made his school decision . we got a third rounder for willy that was done in niagara. to me its better than zero because thats what we would have got hadnt his mind been changed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dirtykife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2018, 09:16 AM

Thanked 2,763 Times in 1,510 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Formentan back to the Knights...how do we compete against that...London in the finals again no doubt
Well at least we didn't send them a shut down defenseman to help their cause along. Oh wait, we did. Well at least we got good value for him. Oh wait, we didn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,086 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtykife View Post
willys and langdons intentions were to go to school in londen. willy got invited to a nhl camp where most likely was given advice that he could be an NHLer. somewhere someone made some promises to him and he changed his mind. at the end of the day he was a walk on for the dogs that made the team. i dont believe it was a niagara issue, i believe it was a kid getting his mind changed after he made his school decision . we got a third rounder for willy that was done in niagara. to me its better than zero because thats what we would have got hadnt his mind been changed.
So significantly upgrading the 2019 Western Conference champions - London Knights’ defense is worth 2024 3rd round pick?
Old 11-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
So significantly upgrading the 2019 Western Conference champions - London Knights’ defense is worth 2024 3rd round pick?
Willy IMO doesn’t help that D as much as everyone on here wants to think the D would be amazing with or without him
Old 11-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,086 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Willy IMO doesn’t help that D as much as everyone on here wants to think the D would be amazing with or without him
There is not one London Knight's fan that would agree with you!