Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,346   Msgs Posted: 130,466   Thread Views: 27,243,936   Online Now: 126
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-27-2019, 03:06 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
????????????????????
I am surprised that they actually got that much for the player. Not many seekers that want their locker rooms destroyed..
I doubt that will happen in London...hes in the show now lol...but I really hope I'm wrong.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:56 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

I dont think the Petes had a choice. Merkley would only go to London so the Knights would only give up the minimum.

From the Peterborough Examiner - https://www.thepeterboroughexaminer....ondon-knights/

Ryan Merkley exercised a no-movement clause in his OHL contract to steer himself to the London Knights, his agent confirmed......The Petes received the Niagara IceDogs' third-round draft pick in 2022 and either Niagara's second-round pick or the Erie Otters' third-round pick in 2024 depending on conditions not disclosed.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:11 PM
1st Line

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Prayers go out to Dale Hawerchuk battling stomach cancer.
The Following User Says Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 11:16 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,619 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
https://www.tsn.ca/fighting-stomach-...tory-1.1384658

For some reason the Lord put me in this kind of fight and Im ready to fight it, Hawerchuk said in an interview last weekend with TSN. I want to live to tell the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 02:01 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,964 Times in 1,105 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post

Oh geez that’s too bad

Hopefully he can beat it

Wonder how someone even gets stomach cancer

Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2019, 10:31 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,113 Times in 762 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Prayers for Dale cancer sucks.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,204 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

As a cancer survivor, I know what he and his family are going through. Thoughts and prayers to all.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 10-22-2019 at 07:00 PM. Reason: corrected the word and
Old 10-22-2019, 06:39 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,619 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
As a cancer survivor, I know what he and his family are going through. Thoughts are prayers to all.
ultimate respect to you RSJ.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2019, 06:15 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Watched a few Toronto Maple Leafs games this season and oh boy do they ever remind me of last year's Ice Dogs. Lots of offensively skilled forwards that can score but horrific defensively, soft along the boards,poorly coached and shaky back up goaltending ( we had shaky starting & backup ). Team is also a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde just like the Dogs were. .

Last edited by Thunder Hawk; 10-23-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,964 Times in 1,105 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
Watched a few Toronto Maple Leafs games this season and oh boy do they ever remind me of last year's Ice Dogs. Lots of offensively skilled forwards that can score but horrific defensively, soft along the boards,poorly coached and shaky back up goaltending ( we had shaky starting & backup ). Team is also a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde just like the Dogs were. .

I love it

52 years and counting ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk