Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,637,305   Msgs Posted: 130,546   Thread Views: 27,306,890   Online Now: 135
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 11:48 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a random thought I had whole listening to The Instigators: they were mentioning scouts that they have seen at Sabre games, and it occurred to me - I wonder if there have been any trades, or potential trades, that have been killed off by a scout’s impression of a given IceDog that the scout was instructed to watch and report on? We here have all talked about the Dogs’ assumed desire to trade Phil Tomasino and/or Akil Thomas or others. You’ll notice no trades have yet been made..
What if there were scouts at that 8-2 debacle against North Bay the other night? What kind of impressions would a scout come away with? Would that game have cooled off any talks that might have been in the early stages? I think if the Dogs are going to trade either 26 or 12, or package them both(I hope not)in a single trade, I wonder if that little performance the other night has just cost the Dogs a draft pick or two.. Let me also throw in that that North Bay game didn’t do a lot to enhance what I thought of Joey Burke, our wise and experienced Head Coach...
Old 10-14-2019, 12:16 AM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
Gee the way Sbaraglia played last night, you would think he was a rookie. Oh wait he is a rookie. Welcome to a rebuild season.
Tynan is a much better rookie...he just needs to work on his rebound control. The other guy though needs to work on his letting in to many goals control.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:57 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Tynan is a much better rookie...he just needs to work on his rebound control. The other guy though needs to work on his letting in to many goals control.
Tynan did the same difference between the two is the team actually showed up for Tynans starts and EVERYONE no showed against NB
Closed Thread