Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,209   Msgs Posted: 130,369   Thread Views: 27,139,053   Online Now: 43
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

RELENTLESS my ass...lol...Im only here for the Howard hits and another Spicy play of the game.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:12 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,886 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Speaking of spicy, I enjoyed seeing Castleman give Thomas a shove when the captain broke his stick and just stood there on a penalty kill. Is it the trade deadline yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 09:26 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

That was a better period...knock on Burke I mean wood.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:27 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,103 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Second period observations

“Bruder, Bruder?” Said in a full monotone voice similar to a classic eighties? Movie ... where is the big fella? What’s his injury?

Howard absolutely destroys Stevenson with a clean open ice hit ... then Gogolev steps around him.

Best player on the ice for both teams thus far tonight has been Gogolev ...

Wow was that ever a weak tripping call ... yikes .. he fell down on his own lol

To poutine or not to poutine?

What a shot by Sopa ... 2-1 Dogs trailing... told you there would be a shorty lol

is anyone other than Tomasino, Thomas, Sopa, Castleman, Lodnia going to score for this team lol

What a stop on the subsequent 2 on 1 rush for the Dogs

Happy to report that I did not spill gravy on my jersey ... ate that poutine in record time ... coulda used a spoon lol

3-3 after two

Very entertaining game ... great period by the dogs

Troubling that the Dogs youngsters have not generated much of any offensive pressure / scoring chances this game ... yikes

Hoping for a cheeseburger goal ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2019, 09:30 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,886 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

strohs... the answer is always to poutine. Great job on defending your jersey against the inevitable gravy stain... ever thought of coaching defense, I know a team that needs it
Old 10-19-2019, 09:37 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
strohs... the answer is always to poutine. Great job on defending your jersey against the inevitable gravy stain... ever thought of coaching defense, I know a team that needs it

My white jersey wasn’t so lucky ... I swear there’s a perma gravy stain on the logo lol

I love gravy but tonight’s was a little heavy on the gravy ... I’m sure next time I will complain my next poutine was too light on the gravy ...

They coached defense this week, I’m not needed, can’t you tell by the shot board? Only thirty allowed thru two periods ... on pace for 45 ... not bad at all ... baby steps

Watch how much the Dogs d backs up and just gives the opponent the great scoring area on the ice ... they don’t step up at all ... no wonder they allow a tonne of shots.

Twice tonight I’ve seen Enright holding his glove in front of his mouth so he doesn’t get hit by a puck ... I expect that from a forward trying to block a shot at the point ... not a defenseman lol

Oh well GDG

More observations to come ...

Ps have you tried the smoked meat poutine yet? I haven’t .... yet .......,,

Old 10-19-2019, 10:21 PM
Team Captain

Third period observations

... it is unanimous ... Sopa is the best import we have ever drafted ... what a shift coming out of the box and setting up Tomasino’s goal to make it 4 -3 Dogs ... boy that kid can skate ... almost as good as my former whipping boys Kopta and Sysla ... LOL

I’m a Thomas fan but boy oh boy eh has been meh at even strength tonight ... hope no scouts in attendance ...

Once again the Dogs top PP logs almost the full 2
Minute PP

Way to develop the youngsters BB... some will ask in February why the youngsters still can’t score even on the PP lol

You asked for Dakota Betts on d you get Dakota Betts on d
Gets beaten outside and subsequently hauls down the storm player ... Tynan huge on the PK ... I really like this kid ... two huge blocks by Howard on the PK The last one stung him ... he’s had a decent game tonight

What a rush by Tomasino oh my ... think he snapped Gordeevs ankles with that move lol

Forgetful shift for Betts there yikes ...

Can’t believe how little the dogs’ third and fourth lines have played tonight ... coach BB coaching like his job is in jeopardy lol

Guelph turning it on now ..,

Geez Tynan would love to have that one back ... that’s a Stevie Dhillon special ... who else ... Gogolev ... 4-4

Wow the opponents get such good scoring chances on the rush ... to say the Dogs d is porous would be a compliment ...

What a golden chance for the Dogs young guns ... hands probably cold as winter from sitting on the bench all game ... nary a shot on net on a great opportunity

Thomas draws a penalty ... please no battle clap ... oh it’s painfully forced

Sopa how did you miss that for the hat trick ?

Roberts with a dreadful play for an icing call ...

Several good chances for the Dogs in the last
Minute

Cheeseburger denied

OVERTIME ...

Old 10-19-2019, 10:31 PM
Team Captain

OVERTIME OBSERVATIONS

I hate three on three OT

Couple great chances for the Dogs In the first minute

The d rotation in OT
Roberts Howard Roberts Howard

The forwards
Only vets

Daddy says billy we need the win tonight lol

Thomas with another great chance

He’s had a very good game tonight but I don’t want Howard on d in the last minute of OT

HUGE STOP by a Tynan on Gogolev with ten seconds left ... oh that goalie is a raw rookie BTW

8 goals
99 shots
Old time hockey ... no fights much to Alphadogs chagrin ... but a very enjoyable game to watch tonight

To come, the shootout ...

No observations ... heading for the exit when it’s over!

(Hope no Howard in the shootout lol)

GDG

Old 10-19-2019, 10:38 PM
Team Captain

Trade that boy lol

Lodnia for the win

Old 10-19-2019, 10:52 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Ivan Lodnia with the SO winner!! Huge exhale...
Just imagine what this team could do if they could ever stop spotting teams 2-0 leads..
Now, let’s see what a few more goals by Ivan can do for his trade value.. a few more goals, a few more wins..
Closed Thread