Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,800    Downloads: 2,038,304   Msgs Posted: 134,966   Thread Views: 34,227,724   Online Now: 123
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-13-2020, 06:30 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,237 Times in 1,268 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Does this mean no spectators if there are games?

Numbers are higher than ever before ... areas are going into much more restricted indoor activities ... I?ve said numerous times ... unless there is a vaccine, (a) I highly doubt the OHL has a season and (b) if they do have a season I can?t imagine they will have many (if any) spectators ...

Mass production of the vaccine must happen ASAP for us to go back to the normal way of life ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 07:35 PM

Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,989 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
It means they aren?t offering season tickets lol
I hinted about this earlier, if you have sth but they can't sit in their seats and have to be distanced and it's a shorter season and you only get divisional games, and there's no body checking and...

Yeah, the solution might just be to sell tickets at the door for whatever it evolves to be.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:54 PM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

QMJHL has put their season on pause starting DEC 1st to JAN 3
Old 12-09-2020, 12:40 PM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to behold

Pretty scary the latest news on hazing. In addition to being absolutely over the line, this could really be the end of the CHL. If these allegations are true and as widespread as some are suggesting how does the CHL recover? I just pray that our Ice Dogs are not involved. I am confident of that as the Burke's are truly wonderful people who would never tolerate some of the things being alleged
Old 12-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,237 Times in 1,268 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
Pretty scary the latest news on hazing. In addition to being absolutely over the line, this could really be the end of the CHL. If these allegations are true and as widespread as some are suggesting how does the CHL recover? I just pray that our Ice Dogs are not involved. I am confident of that as the Burke's are truly wonderful people who would never tolerate some of the things being alleged

Did I miss another Rick Westhead article ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2020, 01:03 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,321 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

During a normal season. Chanton would have left Niagara in December for the World Juniors. He would have returned to Niagara post tournament.
This year however, I am curious as to what happens next month.
Does Chanton return to Switzerland, or does he come to Niagara.
Covid has changed everything