Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 999,865   Msgs Posted: 118,480   Thread Views: 19,573,003   Online Now: 95
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-23-2017, 03:32 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe half of that...I believe Stinky is not ‘icedoggy’, but I have no reason to believe Stinky only has one profile on here...
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I believe half of that...I believe Stinky is not ‘icedoggy’, but I have no reason to believe Stinky only has one profile on here...
I only have one profile on here, that is for certain. Out of respect for NiceDawg and Alpha, that is the truth.

Let’s get along there’s is room for people to be different, no need to hammer them with bad rep mark just because he/she may not agree with the homers.

Let’s get back to discussing hockey and making people feel welcome, even if they differ from you.

NiceDawg doesn’t need to come home from work to this crap guys.

Go Dogs Go
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 07:53 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Bruder's a late birthday 2000 born player that hadn't played any decent hockey in his life before this year. He's improved by leaps and bounds since the first game of the season to the point he's in the lineup every game without a thought. He was our best forward Saturday night. This is a classic late bloomer IMO. I think he plays his way into the draft rankings.
not to mention he is one of a very few rookies with a plus rating; he plays both ends and is only going to get better(and soon)
The Following User Says Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 06:00 PM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Perhaps we have high standards.
Perhaps the first place standing only lasted a day.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:43 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,972 Times in 1,366 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Bruder's a late birthday 2000 born player that hadn't played any decent hockey in his life before this year. He's improved by leaps and bounds since the first game of the season to the point he's in the lineup every game without a thought. He was our best forward Saturday night. This is a classic late bloomer IMO. I think he plays his way into the draft rankings.
Not sure what he did to shoot up the draft rankings but I think there's some untapped potential there. Hopefully he gets picked and it gives him a little extra incentive to have a big summer. He needs to bulk up and get stronger to even make the team next year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 08:26 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,073 Times in 992 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I totally remember you writing this but I didn't know where or when it was written !