Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,422    Downloads: 1,187,928   Msgs Posted: 121,106   Thread Views: 21,320,095   Online Now: 106
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
My statement was that we would see Schaeffer in every x game..i dont see hom here long once the season gets going
Ohhhh! You THOUGHT your statement was every x game but you actually typed every game! Now that makes more sense and we agree. IMO he is fighting for a spot and isn't doing a good job of it.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Ohhhh! You THOUGHT your statement was every x game but you actually typed every game! Now that makes more sense and we agree. IMO he is fighting for a spot and isn't doing a good job of it.
Yes i types every game in a discussion about the players who would sit or play the pre season... hes definitely still fighting for a spot... a losing battle i believe
Old 09-07-2018, 01:31 PM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
Drew Hunter was invited to leafs rookie camp but is unable to participate..any one know why?
I read somewhere that it was injury related.
The Following User Says Thank You to g_squad For This Useful Post: