Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,389    Downloads: 1,092,229   Msgs Posted: 119,904   Thread Views: 20,542,974   Online Now: 78
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-06-2016, 11:11 PM
4th Line

Paws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nice
Default Kingston

I too was one of the fans that predicted a second round knockout by our Dogs, so i sure hope im wrong. One thing I have a feeling, based on the previous meetings between the two clubs,, I think this will be the Most Physical Series I will have witnessed in my 8 years as seasons ticket holder. There is a definite disliking on both sides and they both are strong , physical teams who wont back down. Who ever comes out of this will be well be nursing a multitude of bruises and pain. Go Dogs Go !!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paws and Reflect For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2016, 08:19 AM
2nd Line

RobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws and Reflect View Post
I too was one of the fans that predicted a second round knockout by our Dogs, so i sure hope im wrong. One thing I have a feeling, based on the previous meetings between the two clubs,, I think this will be the Most Physical Series I will have witnessed in my 8 years as seasons ticket holder. There is a definite disliking on both sides and they both are strong , physical teams who wont back down. Who ever comes out of this will be well be nursing a multitude of bruises and pain. Go Dogs Go !!!!
That being said (and I agree). Do we expect to see Pastorous (sp) ?

Could use him
Old 04-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDog View Post
That being said (and I agree). Do we expect to see Pastorous (sp) ?

Could use him
I have a bad feeling that Pasto is out for the remainder of the season.

I hope that I am wrong as we could really use him from here on in.

Game Day!
Old 04-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Big League

Phil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Does anyone know if tomorrow's game will be on TV? At this time, the listings show a beauty pageant in that time slot.

that's still listed, is the game on cogeco?
Old 04-07-2016, 01:22 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Margonis View Post
that's still listed, is the game on cogeco?
The game is on, and has to be on, due to those that subscribe to the OHL package.

The only game(s) that wouldn't be on is if the home team ie Erie, Saginaw, Flint don't have a home broadcast.

All games in the Niagara - Kingston series will be on Cogeco.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2016, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,476 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Does anyone know if tomorrow's game will be on TV? At this time, the listings show a beauty pageant in that time slot.
The listings still reflect the Club Italia beauty pageant - this could get ugly!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tvcogeco.com/niagara/schedule it is on here
Old 04-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
The listings still reflect the Club Italia beauty pageant - this could get ugly!

I contacted Matt & DJ last night and they told me that the game would be on TV tonight. It takes about 48 hours to change the guide

I saw tonight's game advertised on Twitter this morning.

We are good for TV tonight !
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Game day I say 3 to 2 for the Ice Dogs,
Old 04-07-2016, 04:55 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Game day I say 3 to 2 for the Ice Dogs,
YES YES YES.......GO DOGS GO