Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,399    Downloads: 1,108,013   Msgs Posted: 120,052   Thread Views: 20,601,824   Online Now: 63
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Alumni Talk & News > Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Msgs archived from the forum's beginning for purpose of reminiscing...

Old 08-29-2007, 05:37 PM
1st Line

trooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by niagara_icedogs View Post
what i meant was, that many ads on the ice is common in the ohl/chl
ya when you said that i thought you were saying that its common for ohl arenas to have no ads on the boards.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
1st Line

trooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other members

When i was at the scrimmages today i noticed that there were chairs in the penalty box!No bench, just chairs!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:20 PM
All Star

GoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond repute

that'll be reat for throwing at the opponets...LOL... nothing like flying chairs in the middle of the game.... you think they would put in a bench with all the work they are doing in that place...
Old 08-30-2007, 01:58 AM
keeryn horton

sick nice stuff im going ot go take a look today
Old 08-30-2007, 10:24 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeryn horton View Post
sick nice stuff im going ot go take a look today
Welcome to the board Keeryn! Looking at the insides of it yesterday, it's actually not AS BAD as I originally thought with the ceiling gone. I think once it's got the stands full of people it'll actually have a nice old-time hockey look to it.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:14 PM
4th Line

gally77 is on a distinguished road

the ceiling has been gone for 2 years now!! But it does look alot better without that silver shinny crap up there. The penalty boxes are also 10 times better and bigger hahah
Old 09-06-2007, 04:07 PM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gally77 View Post
the ceiling has been gone for 2 years now!! But it does look alot better without that silver shinny crap up there. The penalty boxes are also 10 times better and bigger hahah
Haha, shows how much I've been to Jack Gatecliff since the Saints left and I used to play there (not for the Saints -hah) Actually I think I only skated on that ice a few times my whole life, and that was only for Falcons tryouts.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:12 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
Haha, shows how much I've been to Jack Gatecliff since the Saints left and I used to play there (not for the Saints -hah) Actually I think I only skated on that ice a few times my whole life, and that was only for Falcons tryouts.
So i guess you got cut?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:01 PM
SysOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
So i guess you got cut?
Yah I only went each year for the experience... I was a pretty darn good right-winger though.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,504 Times in 825 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

was at the first game tonight, versus erie...was more people there than I thought there would be, attendance was not announced, but I would guess around 1500? which is good for a meaningless exhibition game with a lot of top players not playing.

The arena looks great, I love it without the ceiling, and when its a sellout, its gonna look like old time hockey!

ps. someone was complaining about there being chairs in the penalty box, watch an NHL game next time, 99% of the time, they're sitting on chairs, not benches!