Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,786    Downloads: 1,725,923   Msgs Posted: 133,443   Thread Views: 29,403,738   Online Now: 137
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-08-2020, 04:48 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

not overly surprised by the score today (I said 10-2 before the game) 2 more big losses coming up
Old 03-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,033 Times in 1,288 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

2 more home games to go.
In May this year...... Bring on the Welland Jackfish.!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,231 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Whew I decided to not bother going to the game either today

Instead I:

Took care of my hot tub
Washed the car and van
Washed down the driveway
Played outside with the kids

Much better use of my time ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,033 Times in 1,288 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Whew I decided to not bother going to the game either today

Instead I:

Took care of my hot tub
Washed the car and van
Washed down the driveway
Played outside with the kids

Much better use of my time ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to write that even watching that ugly game was way more fun and better than what you were doing, until, I read the fourth line about the kids.
Damn, I was done and no comeback LOL
Have a good evening.!
Old 03-08-2020, 07:46 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,557 Times in 1,801 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Today, confirmed that Akil Thomas is a class act!

Repeat performance for Thomas in return to Niagara
By Bill Potrecz - March 8, 2020
https://www.bpsportsniagara.com/repe...rn-to-niagara/

“Didn’t really know how to feel. Obviously, you’re going into a game and you want to win, but I didn’t want to beat my teammates. Scoring was weird, I wasn’t too happy,” Thomas said candidly. “I still feel like I’m part of the team. I still listen to all the games.”

Thomas said the IceDogs will always remain near and dear to his heart. “I felt like I was part of the family here,” he said. “They’re a young team this year and the younger guys felt like they were my little brother. I want to see them do well.”

“They treated me so well. The fans are amazing here”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 08:52 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Today, confirmed that Akil Thomas is a class act!

Repeat performance for Thomas in return to Niagara
By Bill Potrecz - March 8, 2020
https://www.bpsportsniagara.com/repe...rn-to-niagara/

“Didn’t really know how to feel. Obviously, you’re going into a game and you want to win, but I didn’t want to beat my teammates. Scoring was weird, I wasn’t too happy,” Thomas said candidly. “I still feel like I’m part of the team. I still listen to all the games.”

Thomas said the IceDogs will always remain near and dear to his heart. “I felt like I was part of the family here,” he said. “They’re a young team this year and the younger guys felt like they were my little brother. I want to see them do well.”

“They treated me so well. The fans are amazing here”
Said the same thing before the game on the Niagara Sports Report. Interesting and honest to say he's still not comfortable in Peterborough.

You can listen to the interview here:

https://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/a...5?mode=Article
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,295 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Caught the interview he had with Al Galloway between periods. Akil got choked up and couldn’t answer the last question from Al. Something along the lines of, this is probably your last chance on the Meridian Centre ice, anything to say to the fans? He was so emotional that he welled up and couldn’t get a word out. Al bailed him out, Akil said Thank you and skated off.

I’ll be rooting for the Petes in the playoffs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 11:04 PM

Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,951 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Should have stayed home and binge watched my Flinstones box set
Yabba dabba do
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 11:09 PM
4th Line

eisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really nice

Useless information: Today the top three teams in the eastern conference out scored the bottom three teams 28-1. Seems there is something wrong.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:37 PM

Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,951 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Seems as expected to me (?)
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: