Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 1,000,920   Msgs Posted: 118,488   Thread Views: 19,581,669   Online Now: 74
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,460 Times in 802 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!
Default ICE DOGS' FUTURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
got 9 goals as 16 old then when he was 20 got 17 goals

What? Johnson Andrews? For the IceDogs? Lol

You are sadly mistaken...

Looking at hockeydb... check for yourself

My numbers say around 132gp
18g
14a
32pts

OHL training camp star and fourth line pine rider in the O....

AND NOW, BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

Maybe or maybe you were talking bout Andrews jr b production ...

If the kid was good enough ... he’d be in the O already ... 1 team might miss him ... 20 teams won’t miss him ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2018, 11:18 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 1,427 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
You single me out.
Whats that all about Nicedawg?
I could care less about caps, as I stated, they don't make it any better or worse, just making the point that junior b players sometimes play well at that level and not in the OHL. No hidden meaning, no agenda, just hockey talk my friend.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:21 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I could care less about caps, as I stated, they don't make it any better or worse, just making the point that junior b players sometimes play well at that level and not in the OHL. No hidden meaning, no agenda, just hockey talk my friend.
Ok, no problem.
All's good!
Old 02-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Ok, no problem.
All's good!
DRAMA! Seriously you need to relax buddy, just cuz some disagrees with you doesn't make him and enemy. For the record I agree with you, I think there are many Jr B players that should be in the O while rookies earn their place in the lower league. Ask Vince Dunn how that turned out.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:02 AM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Remind me never to apply for the moderator job. Entirely too much patience.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:44 AM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
What? Johnson Andrews? For the IceDogs? Lol

You are sadly mistaken...

Looking at hockeydb... check for yourself

My numbers say around 132gp
18g
14a
32pts

OHL training camp star and fourth line pine rider in the O....

AND NOW, BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

Maybe or maybe you were talking bout Andrews jr b production ...

If the kid was good enough ... he’d be in the O already ... 1 team might miss him ... 20 teams won’t miss him ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19 teams missed on DeBrincat....
Old 02-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,073 Times in 992 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Akil Thomas has been on a bit of role lately – climbing all the way up to #14 on the OHL scoring leader board. Thomas is the youngest player in the Top 15.

The Ice Dogs now have 4 players in the top 25 – and 3 of these 4 players are back next year!

04 Miletic, Sam 46 26 46 72
14 Thomas, Akil 49 15 44 59
18 Jones, Ben 49 18 40 58
24 Maksimov, Kirill 42 27 27 52

Daniel Singer’s 22 goals puts him in 31st place – alongside some of the OHL top goal scorers.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

The newly formed Ice Dogs 1st line has been good, but at times it seems like Maksimov is not completely in sync with Jones and Miletic. I would like to see Maksimov and Singer switch lines for a few games – and see if there is some chemistry between Thomas and Maksimov.

Miletic-Jones-Singer

Corneil-Thomas-Maksimov

04 Miletic, Sam 48 28 46 74
14 Jones, Ben 51 18 42 60
---------------------------------
15 Thomas, Akil 51 15 45 60
20 Maksimov, Kirill 45 28 29 57

Last edited by Blacksox; 02-09-2018 at 09:35 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,308 Times in 787 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

In my eyes, Maksimov has been a little bit off his game and he does sometimes looks out of sync as mentioned in the above post. I have noticed this since he came back from his suspension.
On the power play, I would put him back on the wing so that he could utilise his deadly one timer which seems to have disappeared also since his return.
it will all come back though, hopefully, this weekend.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:20 PM
Big League

The Singer Scoring Machine
By Bill Potrecz - February 13, 2018

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/singer-scoring-machine/

Danial Singer has arrived as a legitimate sniper for the Niagara IceDogs. “He’s been probably our most improved player,” Burke said. “He’s proven he’s a goal scorer in this league and not everyone can do that."
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: