Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,389    Downloads: 1,093,305   Msgs Posted: 119,926   Thread Views: 20,552,676   Online Now: 83
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Once again, it would be nice to see our team come out of the gate quickly tonight, score the 1st goal and put some pressure on Kingston instead of playing the entire game in our end.
That will be good only scored first in a couple of games late both last weekend in Sudbury and Nort Bay again no Mr Jones for Kingston.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Missy does not have the goaltending maybe we need a new thread on who we want in the first round.
Iíd honestly take anyone in the first round
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,501 Times in 824 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I’d rather 4th I think your first and possibly second round is easier but I don’t think Billy and company agree

Anything less than a division win is an utter disappointment IMHO. At least if you are going to waste assets picking up a player in a not go for it year ... at least hopefully get another banner for the rafters ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,501 Times in 824 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
That will be good only scored first in a couple of games late both last weekend in Sudbury and Nort Bay again no Mr Jones for Kingston.

I’ve been away for a while what happened to Jones ?

Old 02-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I’ve been away for a while what happened to Jones ?

Broken finger I believe, yes, that one. Lol
Old 02-03-2018, 01:54 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anything less than a division win is an utter disappointment IMHO. At least if you are going to waste assets picking up a player in a not go for it year ... at least hopefully get another banner for the rafters ...

So you don't agree with picking up Miletic? Aside from the billboard you put up along the 406 saying so, this is the first I have heard of it. (in the last hour)

We gave an old dog a good home. I'm still ok with it, we've got other avenues for the future.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:00 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Back on the topic of tonight's game, absolutely MUST go with Incze and I would go with him until he falters. Time to invest in this guy a little more and give Dhillon a some time to gather himself and get back to a place where we all know he can be.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Back on the topic of tonight's game, absolutely MUST go with Incze and I would go with him until he falters. Time to invest in this guy a little more and give Dhillon a some time to gather himself and get back to a place where we all know he can be.
Thank you and I agree with you 100%
Old 02-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,030 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
In tough but see if we can even the season series No Jones out with a broken finger over and under five goals over and under four thousand fans.
Actually the over/under is 6.5

https://sports.bodog.eu/hockey/canad...s-201802031900

When it comes to attendance, as they say at the home games.... Who Cares? I don’t understand the fascination with the attendance figures of every game home or away?

Last edited by fishfan51; 02-03-2018 at 02:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:

Honestly winning the division doesnít change anything IMO at the end of the day they will probably still end up in the same place out in round 2 or 3 if they get lucky I honestly donít see how banner or no banner changes peoples feelings