Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,260    Downloads: 849,557   Msgs Posted: 115,238   Thread Views: 17,415,449   Online Now: 81
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-11-2018, 01:06 AM

Thanked 2,403 Times in 1,318 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
He could have easily shot that puck if heís not slashed
You could say the same about any player across the blue line, but he wasn't in the act of shooting. Regardless it was the chincy call on Jones that mattered because Dhillon stopped the penalty shot.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:23 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
You could say the same about any player across the blue line, but he wasn't in the act of shooting. Regardless it was the chincy call on Jones that mattered because Dhillon stopped the penalty shot.
It mattered enough to some or it wouldnít be brought up I donít know on the Jones penalty I would have to see it again before I said good or bad call
Old 02-11-2018, 08:41 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
No family bragging rights, but there is always next year.
Well, looking at Sarnia's fans and their lack of enthusiasm, you still may have bragging rights. What gives with the Sunday church service response to the game by their fans?
Old 02-11-2018, 08:44 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
But we have magic Sam!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO
You're ready, it's time my friend. Breathe in, breathe out, move on. I'll be handing this out at the support group on Wednesday.

The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Big League

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
You're ready, it's time my friend. Breathe in, breathe out, move on. I'll be handing this out at the support group on Wednesday.

I am not going to lie.......thatís a funny post.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,738 Times in 827 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Danail Singer’s hat trick raised his total to 25, moving him into the OHL Top 25 for goals!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Big League

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Danail Singerís hat trick raised his total to 25, moving him into the OHL Top 25 for goals!
I believe it was his 19th birthday.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:28 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Well ..... if (huge if) we make it all the way to the OHL finals and we are playing Sarnia. I say we would have a chance to win.

Old 02-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

My memory is not what it used to be.. was this supposed to be the ‘go for it’ year?
Old 02-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Well ..... if (huge if) we make it all the way to the OHL finals and we are playing Sarnia. I say we would have a chance to win.

100% agree with this post.