Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 990,812   Msgs Posted: 118,473   Thread Views: 19,557,396   Online Now: 79
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Ice Dogs have let in more goals then they have scored.

And................I won’t say who just passed them in the standings.
They aren’t in the same conference so WHO CARES
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Ice Dogs have let in more goals then they have scored.

And................I won’t say who just passed them in the standings.
No Noth Bay that the only team that counts right now London even in points up on more wins that is only important for the drafr

Last edited by three dog night; 02-11-2018 at 05:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,394 Times in 987 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Nort Bay lost and we have a game in hand on them
Now you’re looking behind you instead of ahead of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Now you’re looking behind you instead of ahead of you.
Who’s looking ahead let Barrie finish second
Old 02-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,394 Times in 987 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Who’s looking ahead let Barrie finish second
Two weeks ago, everyone was.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Big League

Quote:
Not everyone
Old 02-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I can see you shaking your head fishfan51

What would Forest Gump,do?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,459 Times in 801 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Not everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 09:07 AM
2nd Line

Newdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other members

Yesterday was a lowpoint for me for this team. The number of turnovers on D and through the neutral zone was embarrassing for a team that was hoping to win the central division. We stand a real chance now of finishing 5th in the East looking at the remaining fixtures. Our D continuously fail to clear the zone and try to skate themselves out of the D zone rather than play a simple pass to the centres that are flying through the neutral zone.

Another thing that disturbed me yesterday was why Billie went with 7D? Was this just to allow Thomas to double-shift and try to get more points? Why would you do that? I am also surprised that they moved Miletic off the Jones-Maksimov line when it was working so well. That line was dominating every shift. Switching Corneil and Miletic may have helped Thomas, but now you have 2 lines that are not performing as well as they were previously. Why change what is working? Even against strong teams they were doing well. And why oh why was Philip playing with Thomas and Miletic when Singer has been so hot recently?

I still see things about the coaching of this team that shows a lack of experience and I still see them trying all they can to highlight one player, at the detriment of the team. Also, Stevie D is not having the season he was last year. We need Inzce to be strong next year too - why is he not getting a fair break? its not like he has performed any worse than Stevie?

I don't get it... but I guess that is why I am just a spectator and not a coach!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Newdawgsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 09:24 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newdawgsfan View Post

I don't get it... but I guess that is why I am just a spectator and not a coach!
With that kind of reasoning, I'd give you a shot behind the bench. 100% correct from where I sit.