Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,399    Downloads: 1,121,195   Msgs Posted: 120,082   Thread Views: 20,633,947   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
...and that it is a set play where Singer's role is essentially stick on the ice, and bump every puck towards the net. If Josh HoSang is watching highlights he is probably wondering where his bump-man was lol.
Didn’t Rickie Viave score 50 like that? All be it, 35 were deflected off his pants.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:00 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,055 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
I would just like to add that Singers hot play recently has all come with the man advantage and NOT on 5-5 play.
Stinky, I’m going to have to agree with you – that is a really impressive stat for Singer! He is developing into an excellent OHL scorer!
Old 02-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Stinky, I’m going to have to agree with you – that is a really impressive stat for Singer! He is developing into an excellent OHL scorer!
A “sniper” actually when left alone in the slot. I will just leave it at that.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,505 Times in 826 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
This is why you don’t empty the prospect cupboard to acquire one player. This is dealing from a position of weakness, and the IceDogs are paying the price.
Defence is where I would have upgraded this team. The offence is good, with or without Miletic. They did not need to pay what they did to upgrade a position that didn’t need upgrading. If the Dogs make the playoffs, it’s their lack of defence that’s going to kill them.

Shhh don’t criticize the Militec trade ... people will complain about you still criticizing it ... shhhh ... just leave those rose coloured glasses on ... shhh ... it’s all good ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2018, 12:53 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,505 Times in 826 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
A low point? It sucks but it’s been worse. Not winning the division could actually be better for the team the 7 D thing could be for bunch of reasons that aren’t hard to understand the rookies still need to play so someone has to come out that has 0 effect on the way the game went. You realize Sam was on Akils wing Thursday as well right? The team is in a slump and that’s when lines get played with. Of course you still see lack of experience Billy is still in his rookie year as a HC and is going through everything for the first time. When do they try to highlight one player exactly they are doing anything they can to try and win. Unfortunately Incze is getting a fair break Steve is playing games a starter should (except when he hurt himself) I’m glad no one on here is the coach I’d be very scared to watch those teams

The team is not in a slump

The team is weak on D and the goalie has been abysmal since Jan 1.

The team is not as good as management would like you to believe ...

Plain and simple ... I will be shocked if they win a round in the playoffs ... irregardless of where they finish ...

Old 02-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
The team is not in a slump

The team is weak on D and the goalie has been abysmal since Jan 1.

The team is not as good as management would like you to believe ...

Plain and simple ... I will be shocked if they win a round in the playoffs ... irregardless of where they finish ...

If they finish top 5 I would be shocked if they didn’t win at least a round and although I agree overall they aren’t as good as the coaches expected (and maybe some fans) but if they got decent to good goaltending and not the abysmal stuff we could be talking about a few more points which could mean they’d be where the coaches thought
Old 02-13-2018, 04:25 AM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
If they finish top 5 I would be shocked if they didn’t win at least a round and although I agree overall they aren’t as good as the coaches expected (and maybe some fans) but if they got decent to good goaltending and not the abysmal stuff we could be talking about a few more points which could mean they’d be where the coaches thought

Coaches thought’s were 40 wins.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:44 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Coaches thought’s were 40 wins.
Yea that would have been overachieving IMO but I said they weren’t where the coaches expected but who knows maybe with decent to good goaltending they would’ve got there
Old 02-13-2018, 10:19 AM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a glorious beacon of lightmodaymorninggm is a glorious beacon of lightmodaymorninggm is a glorious beacon of lightmodaymorninggm is a glorious beacon of lightmodaymorninggm is a glorious beacon of light

Boy are the fans here ever critical. I think all of us would have been happy if we were promised this record and this excitement at the beginning of the year. Next year looks even better - no chance Dillion gets a pro contract so he will be be back and I know Joey and the scouting staff will find a top forward to play with Akil (if he does not stay ion the NHL next year).
The Following User Says Thank You to modaymorninggm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 10:34 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

I slipped on the walkway to my garage this morning. As I lay on the icy ground, staring up towards the deep blue morning sky, I raised my fist towards the heavens above, shook it violently in defiance and screamed "MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETEC!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Aircanuck; 02-13-2018 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Miletec and maybe the London Knights