Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,400    Downloads: 1,139,241   Msgs Posted: 120,174   Thread Views: 20,694,724   Online Now: 99
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:19 AM
4th Line

Ohlfan1993 is absolutely hated by othersOhlfan1993 is absolutely hated by othersOhlfan1993 is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Yes, a healthy veteran defense-man who was on the ice for three goals last night, including the overtime goal as a result of the turnover by Maksimov.

But, I have to constantly keep reminding myself that we are missing three of our veteran d-men every game.
I am no Schafer fan but I think Moore was on the ice for that OT goal not Schafer so we can't put blame on him for that one. This guy is not going anywhere the coaches seem to not see all the faults so once Ham Hunter Roberts are back I think Schafer stays in the lineup.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:27 AM
4th Line

Ohlfan1993 is absolutely hated by othersOhlfan1993 is absolutely hated by othersOhlfan1993 is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I think Dhillon will want the 4th and 5th goal back
I think we are going to see a lot of goals this year that we will be saying Dhillon should have has that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ohlfan1993 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 07:28 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,374 Times in 834 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlfan1993 View Post
I am no Schafer fan but I think Moore was on the ice for that OT goal not Schafer so we can't put blame on him for that one. This guy is not going anywhere the coaches seem to not see all the faults so once Ham Hunter Roberts are back I think Schafer stays in the lineup.
The game sheet shows that #8, #13 and #71 were on the ice for the Barrie winning goal.
Not saying that the goal was on #8, he just happened to be on the ice at the time but, he is not the one who turned over the puck at centre trying to do, ????????? not sure what he was trying to do, but, turn the puck over, he did.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 08:26 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,062 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlfan1993 View Post
I'm not a big fan either, but it was nice to see Schaefer step up in defense of Moore. When the IceDogs are fully healthy they will be going with: Ham, Hunter, Roberts, Bukac, Constantinou and Moore. Schaefer and Howard are the odd men out in that group.

Moore is not going to the pressbox this year!
On the pregame show Joey Burke described Moore as their best defenseman this year and aside from Byfield the best 2002 in the league. When asked about his status on the team, Burke indicated he was an untouchable believing he is going to develop into one of the best players in the OHL in a couple of years.

With the injuries delaying the team’s assessment of what they have and what they need, fans won’t see the team’s final d-core until after the trade deadline.

At this time, the d-core is not really good enough, but I would rather they wait out the injuries, than trade for a defenseman who is not a #1 or #2 just to help out.

It’s not easy to do some nights, but fans (myself included) need to be patient.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: