Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,157    Downloads: 831,288   Msgs Posted: 111,306   Thread Views: 16,638,621   Online Now: 61
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Out shooting the opponent 19-5 in the 2nd, a goal overturned and a bad bounce... not reallys sure the would be classified a flat period...
And I really donít think they needed the points would of been nice but not the end of the world
Old 12-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
And I really donít think they needed the points would of been nice but not the end of the world
I never said they didnt need the points... this team needs every point they can get... my point was that the second period was not flat
Old 12-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I never said they didnt need the points... this team needs every point they can get... my point was that the second period was not flat
The third wasnít that flat either and yes I know you want every point possible especially in those games but my point was itís not the end of the world it happens and will probably happen again at some point
Old 12-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,521 Times in 708 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

bpsportsniagara.ca

Despite the disappointment of coming up just short Sunday, it was easy for Burke to look at the weekend, which began with a win over Erie Thursday at home, as a success.

“There are definitely a lot of positives,” he said. “You want to win every night but you look at the big picture — four out of six points, another winning weekend, two points out of first in our division — it’s a lot of good things.”

“We’re getting a more consistent effort. You basically know what you’re going to get now and that sure makes you feel good,” Burke said.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:03 PM

Thanked 2,075 Times in 1,156 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
The third wasnít that flat either and yes I know you want every point possible especially in those games but my point was itís not the end of the world it happens and will probably happen again at some point
You could tell both teams had less jump in the third period. There was a lot of back and forth hockey, there were lots of shots on net from the IceDogs and plenty of chances. I prefer higher scoring games, but I can also appreciate the chess match variety as well. I figured 4 or 5 points this weekend and I wasn't disappointed.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 12:24 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

IceDogs will play 3in3 this week London, Kingston and Ottawa. They better dig deep and learn to overcome fatigue or its going to be an ugly weekend.