Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,157    Downloads: 831,288   Msgs Posted: 111,306   Thread Views: 16,638,621   Online Now: 62
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:02 PM
4th Line

modaymorninggm is a jewel in the roughmodaymorninggm is a jewel in the roughmodaymorninggm is a jewel in the rough

Kudos to Bill Burke for getting the Canadian National Junior team to train in St Catherine's. It clearly shows the immense respect Hockey Canada has for the Ice Dogs owner and the organization.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modaymorninggm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Very likely a geographic decision from HC
Old 11-18-2017, 07:51 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Very likely a geographic decision from HC
Very likely a nice arena in a hockey town that was available.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:23 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I have been told by a very good source that the Burke family have a very good relationship with Hockey Canada which helps in the attraction.
Hockey Canada will stay in Niagara on the Lake as they did the last time they were here.
All good.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:35 PM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Billy Burke celebrates 500 games coaching in The OHL...I beg to differ...just because you stand behind the bench doesn't necessarily make you a coach. Jury's still out on that one...we shall see.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:50 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

To the person responsible for medicating visiting London fans, I think you finally figured out the right dosage.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:42 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
To the person responsible for medicating visiting London fans, I think you finally figured out the right dosage.
“Visiting”? Did I miss the game?
Old 11-19-2017, 04:12 PM
2nd Line

Quote:
“Visiting”? Did I miss the game?
One of the side effects of Thorazine is memory loss. On an unrelated topic you were at the game Friday night.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:43 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
One of the side effects of Thorazine is memory loss. On an unrelated topic you were at the game Friday night.
Maybe maybe not, looking for me Red? I knew you liked me boy.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:24 AM
2nd Line

Quote:
Maybe maybe not, looking for me Red? I knew you liked me boy.
No. Eww......!