Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,745    Downloads: 1,648,283   Msgs Posted: 130,738   Thread Views: 27,494,381   Online Now: 79
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-17-2019, 06:22 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Why donít you explain your point then instead of saying people are ďpicking a fightĒ cause I donít get your point either when it comes to your earlier post about us not tanking properly when they arenít even trying to do that and for the trades thing Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again Iím betting some people on here (yourself included) will thing Joey got fleeced by a trade or trades even if he does well/gets fair market value
Lol...no big deal really...i will get back to you after the trade deadline...its not that big a deal, to have it dissected mercilessly by the resident experts in here. It was mostly sarcastic...but let's explore things more after all is said and done and the trading is complete. Suffice to say in a rebuilding year I would be okay if we lost every game 4-3 And insured ourselves the first pick overall...as long as the games were entertaining.. lol.
Old 11-17-2019, 06:45 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,116 Times in 765 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Missy beat Erie in shootout today all three stars from Missy waiting for the OHL insider to complain.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 10:08 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,984 Times in 1,118 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Missy beat Erie in shootout today all three stars from Missy waiting for the OHL insider to complain.

Ask him to complain about it lol

And he will surely ban you

I would love to know what the Burke’s did to him
to cause such a strong dislike of owners who for the most part have done an incredible job bringing OHL hockey to a market which failed several times.

I’ll criticize them for their nepotism

But it’s tough to criticize their business acumen

Other than perhaps their poorly executed under the table deals lol

GDG

Actually the way things are going , NB and KGN are so bad, unless Niagara completely and utterly collapses after the trade deadline, it’s quite possible we will make the playoffs and draft third overall.

Can’t ask for much better of an outcome than that.

I haven’t heard them talking about any future OHL /NHL superstars this year at number one overall either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 10:13 PM
4th Line

Meowinawoofworld has a spectacular aura aboutMeowinawoofworld has a spectacular aura aboutMeowinawoofworld has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Ask him to complain about it lol

And he will surely ban you

I would love to know what the Burke’s did to him
to cause such a strong dislike of owners who for the most part have done an incredible job bringing OHL hockey to a market which failed several times.

I’ll criticize them for their nepotism

But it’s tough to criticize their business acumen

Other than perhaps their poorly executed under the table deals lol

GDG

Actually the way things are going , NB and KGN are so bad, unless Niagara completely and utterly collapses after the trade deadline, it’s quite possible we will make the playoffs and draft third overall.

Can’t ask for much better of an outcome than that.

I haven’t heard them talking about any future OHL /NHL superstars this year at number one overall either

When we make the playoffs, because I agree with you - Kingston and North Bay are dreadful, the best we can draft is 5th. The four non-playoff teams select 1-4, regardless of points. Then I believe it goes by points for the 16 playoff teams.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:42 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowinawoofworld View Post
When we make the playoffs, because I agree with you - Kingston and North Bay are dreadful, the best we can draft is 5th. The four non-playoff teams select 1-4, regardless of points. Then I believe it goes by points for the 16 playoff teams.
Although I agree with you about us being better than Kingston and NB right now I wouldnít count out Kingston after the deadline now that they have propp they might win more games than expected. You are right about the draft 4 non playoff teams get 1-4 then itís based on points Iím expecting to pick 5th
Old 11-18-2019, 10:21 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,984 Times in 1,118 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Oh wasn’t aware that they seeded like that

Makes sense i guess

Does that seeding remain for all rounds of the draft or just the first round?

Thanks for the info

Old 11-18-2019, 10:41 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you imagine? A playoff series AND picking 5th overall?
So much better than not having a first round pick!
Now just think of what the Dogs might recieve in an Akil Thomas trade on top of that!
Old 11-18-2019, 11:38 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,138 Times in 668 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Oh wasn’t aware that they seeded like that

Makes sense i guess

Does that seeding remain for all rounds of the draft or just the first round?

Thanks for the info

The seeding remains thru out all rounds
Old 11-20-2019, 08:17 PM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Reading the Windsor forum no complaints of the stars one poster praised Icedogs fans has friendly and knowledgeable.
That same goof also commented that Niagara fans seemed shocked that Windsor was a challenge for Niagara. He apparently isnít aware that Niagara is in rebuild after losing a significant portion of our team from last year.
The Following User Says Thank You to g_squad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2019, 10:56 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,116 Times in 765 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
That same goof also commented that Niagara fans seemed shocked that Windsor was a challenge for Niagara. He apparently isnít aware that Niagara is in rebuild after losing a significant portion of our team from last year.
Maybe not but no wins here since 2011 and that continues.