Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,745    Downloads: 1,648,283   Msgs Posted: 130,738   Thread Views: 27,494,737   Online Now: 118
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 07:40 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,207 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We missed this game as well due to a large family Xmas dinner but got home in time to watch about 3 minutes of the 2nd period; and the rest of the game and overtime. WOW!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 10:13 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,628 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
And damn

I missed it!

Damn ladders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strohs, ohl website- ohl live. To purchase the replay of the game only cost 3.99. If you are bored, last night’s game is highly entertaining!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that this game was the greatest game the Dogs have ever played, but I think that game really encapsulated everything that’s great about the OHL.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:35 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Good game but not that great. IMO.

Looks like we have a franchise goalie. He had a great game.
Soooo... Is Sbrags a backup, an insurance policy, or trade bait? I mean realistically, what could we get for him.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:41 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Soooo... Is Sbrags a backup, an insurance policy, or trade bait? I mean realistically, what could we get for him.
If I were the GM, I would pick up every phone call on Sbrags as it would not hurt to listen. If I heard the numbers that I liked, I would make the deal, knowing that Rosie (still unproven though) right next door in Welland.
But, that is just me though. The price has to be very nice.
Old 11-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
If I were the GM, I would pick up every phone call on Sbrags as it would not hurt to listen. If I heard the numbers that I liked, I would make the deal, knowing that Rosie (still unproven though) right next door in Welland.
But, that is just me though. The price has to be very nice.
That was my thought as well. They certainly put the 'Full Court Press' on to get him to report (from what I've managed to glean). I really would have liked to have seen Rosenzweig when he was up during Sbrags' suspension.

Though now that I'm looking at his #s in Welland, I'm not sure that would have been good for his confidence... Never know, he may have shined, though with our D being super porous at that point (and still kind of) it probably wouldn't have mattered as much.
Old 11-18-2019, 12:21 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
That was my thought as well. They certainly put the 'Full Court Press' on to get him to report (from what I've managed to glean). I really would have liked to have seen Rosenzweig when he was up during Sbrags' suspension.

Though now that I'm looking at his #s in Welland, I'm not sure that would have been good for his confidence... Never know, he may have shined, though with our D being super porous at that point (and still kind of) it probably wouldn't have mattered as much.
I believe that it would be best for Rosie to stay in Junior B this season and next season, he would be a year older (17).
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 03:18 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

There’s nothing wrong with some goaltending depth, but with 3 goaltenders you knew the Dogs were always going to be looking to trade one of them. And I think the odd man out is going to be Sbraglia. Now can you imagine what the Dogs would be if they traded a goaltender to bring in a stud on D?
Old 11-18-2019, 03:31 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
There’s nothing wrong with some goaltending depth, but with 3 goaltenders you knew the Dogs were always going to be looking to trade one of them. And I think the odd man out is going to be Sbraglia. Now can you imagine what the Dogs would be if they traded a goaltender to bring in a stud on D?
You think we could get a stud defenseman for any one of our 3 goalies?
Old 11-18-2019, 06:03 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,138 Times in 668 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
You think we could get a stud defenseman for any one of our 3 goalies?
I figure Sbrags would get a late round pick at best
Closed Thread