Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,525    Downloads: 1,274,018   Msgs Posted: 123,513   Thread Views: 22,326,411   Online Now: 92
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am wondering if Blacksox might think that we have enough still to bring in our player from North Bay (Walker)
North bay don’t appear to be selling off
Old 01-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am wondering if Blacksox might think that we have enough still to bring in our player from North Bay (Walker)
Not a chance...i wish we weren't but I think we are done.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:02 PM
3rd Line

dirtykife is a jewel in the roughdirtykife is a jewel in the roughdirtykife is a jewel in the roughdirtykife is a jewel in the rough

i have a "gut" feeling that tomasino will have an Oshawa jersey on by the start of next season...i feel all the picks come back for him.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtykife View Post
i have a "gut" feeling that tomasino will have an Oshawa jersey on by the start of next season...i feel all the picks come back for him.
IF you don’t think he can get you a first rounder from this upcoming draft + picks I agree but if you think you can get that player plus the picks I don’t see him gone till January
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,618 Times in 891 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtykife View Post

Interesting thought process ... I would have agreed with you if Oshawa didn’t make the two trades with Hamilton.

My gut says that won’t happen... mostly because Oshawa has traded a good portion of those picks away inexplicably for two OA players ...

I would hope that the Dogs simply trade Tomasino at the deadline next year so we get to see him play another half a season here ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 09:56 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Interesting thought process ... I would have agreed with you if Oshawa didn’t make the two trades with Hamilton.

My gut says that won’t happen... mostly because Oshawa has traded a good portion of those picks away inexplicably for two OA players ...

I would hope that the Dogs simply trade Tomasino at the deadline next year so we get to see him play another half a season here ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you're saying a team that is "not going for it" spend a bunch of extra picks to prop up their team in a nothing year? What if they need those picks in subsequent years? Who would do that!?
Old 01-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

When these guys decide to play a 60 minute game they will truly be a force to be reckoned with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post: