Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,701    Downloads: 1,486,124   Msgs Posted: 128,420   Thread Views: 24,783,853   Online Now: 71
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,036 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogg View Post
Why can they not play worth s t in the 3rd.You get a lead ,then step on their necks , don't let up.Every time that they carry a lead into the 3rd , it gets squandered.

My guess is that they are completely gassed by playing with three lines and five d the last several games ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree strohs. It seems as though the Dogs have not been healthy all year. They certainly have not had a full lineup at any point this year. Really makes me super curious about what the Dogs are going to do at the trade deadline. I’m hoping the Dogs don’t decide to stand pat because of the injuries.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
My guess is that they are completely gassed by playing with three lines and five d the last several games ...

Good point...i was wondering that myself...we need some bodies back.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pretty sure Billy Monday and Jody Hull today said the same thing they had nothing left by the third both games
Old 01-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lodnia not dressed again ?

Any update on his injury ?

After the game when it happened Burke said that he could play thru it if it were a playoff game.

He’s now sat out several games and has had the Xmas break.

I’m worried it’s a bigger problem than the dogs were indicating ... the way he went down that game it sure looked like a knee injury ...

I haven’t heard anything worth believing (I heard something from the same people who said Akil was done for the season when he got hurt)

Last edited by dogs777; 01-03-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:30 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,091 Times in 744 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss in overtime but at least we get a point out of the game.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:30 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Would of been nice to get the win but was pleased with the overtime point and effort tonight. The Dogs played with only 3 lines, including 3 16yr olds, Uberti, De Simone and Simms. Had 5 D-men including Brady Johnson playing back on Defense and rookie Howard on Defense and still almost won. The team ran out of gas. Good effort and looking forward to seeing this team with a healthy post trade deadline roster.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 10:43 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Pretty sure Billy Monday and Jody Hull today said the same thing they had nothing left by the third both games
Billy was sick today according to Twitter. Hull was in charge of the bench.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Big League

Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,473 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

...and for long stretches in the 3rd period, Jody Hull was running only 2 lines. Probably, not a good idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
Billy was sick today according to Twitter. Hull was in charge of the bench.
Yes Iím aware Billy was sick