Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,701    Downloads: 1,486,359   Msgs Posted: 128,421   Thread Views: 24,790,022   Online Now: 114
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
After the hit he took,i thought for sure concussion.
I didn’t really see what happen but got told broken foot
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 10:23 AM
2nd Line

Newdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other members

Great to see Akil Thomas with a 4 pt night last night. And Jones just keeps getting it done with Maksimov. Jones now 8th in league with 60 pts in 40 games, 5th for assists with 37, 4th for +/- with +30 and 34 pts in last 15 games.

The top 2 lines last night seemed to work well, with Thomas (on the wing rather than centre) with Jones and Maksimov and Tomasino with Studnicka and Robertson. Wonder what they do when Lodnia is back?

Robertson looks tired since he came back from WJ - those kids got no break and I wonder if they just all need a bit of a recovery period?
Old 01-12-2019, 10:26 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,138 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I didn’t really see what happen but got told broken foot
Sometimes, a broken ankle heals up quicker than the dreaded ankle sprain.
We shall see.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,036 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
After the hit he took,i thought for sure concussion.

I was worried it was his knee. He couldn’t put much pressure on his one leg. When Dr Burke said he could’ve kept playing if it was a playoff game to say the least i was shocked.

It’s almost getting to the point where I 100% don’t believe much that comes out of the mouth of JB or BB

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,036 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newdawgsfan View Post
Great to see Akil Thomas with a 4 pt night last night. And Jones just keeps getting it done with Maksimov. Jones now 8th in league with 60 pts in 40 games, 5th for assists with 37, 4th for +/- with +30 and 34 pts in last 15 games.

The top 2 lines last night seemed to work well, with Thomas (on the wing rather than centre) with Jones and Maksimov and Tomasino with Studnicka and Robertson. Wonder what they do when Lodnia is back?

Robertson looks tired since he came back from WJ - those kids got no break and I wonder if they just all need a bit of a recovery period?

Robertson has almost a week off ? It’s not like he came back from the tournament and played right away... I think he skipped at least two games ...

Old 01-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,138 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Robertson has almost a week off ? It’s not like he came back from the tournament and played right away... I think he skipped at least two games ...

For Robertson and many others, it is called World Juniors Tournament Hangover.
It will pass.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

Pretty sure Robertson skipped 1 game since they made it to the final day so the only time off would’ve been the next game cause they wouldn’t be back yet
Old 01-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newdawgsfan View Post

2 points in 2 games Robertson is fine can’t put up multi point games every game
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 06:47 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Lodnia has gone from a “minor” injury...could have returned - to day to day - to week to week. I’m guessing, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the next report is Lodnia is out for the season

Matt and DJ
@IceDogsThisWeek

Was also told Lodnia is now being listed as week to week and unlikely for next week
I am thinking maybe Lodnia was never day to day. If other teams knew Lodnia’s injury was long term, they may think the IceDogs were desperate to make a trade which could drive up the price. It just seems odd that a day after the trade deadline, Lodnia’s injury goes from day to day to instead week to week. And we now know that you can’t trust what Matt and DJ report so maybe it was never day to day and was always week to week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 08:05 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,091 Times in 744 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

At first I also thought it was a knee hope he gets healthy and is ready for the post season.