Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,656    Downloads: 1,435,862   Msgs Posted: 127,486   Thread Views: 23,979,953   Online Now: 112
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-29-2019, 03:16 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,405 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
The word out there at the deadline is that Tomasino or his agent or parent vetoed the Kingston trade, and we also read that he was at times a part of the Oshawa trade.

I like Tomasino and would be very happy to watch him play out his career in Niagara, but at the deadline, next season, he will be moved.

You can say you read it here first. Our young man will end up playing for Oshawa for their playoff run.
Zero truth to that Tomasino to Oshawa rumour - and that came from a source that I trust.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:23 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,103 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Selfishly, I hope that the Burkes do the same as they did with Strome and a few other players in their final year, They left the OHL as Icedogs.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:32 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Selfishly, I hope that the Burkes do the same as they did with Strome and a few other players in their final year, They left the OHL as Icedogs.
I hope Not, we need draft pics...i may not be around when they go for it again.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:40 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,103 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
I hope Not, we need draft pics...i may not be around when they go for it again.
I'm with you on that thought.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,405 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

MYNHLDRAFT RANKINGS
http://www.mynhldraft.com/2019-nhl-d...raft-rankings/

Tomasino appears, as a potential 1st round pick, in 7 NHL Draft Rankings:

<>NA Central Scouting Feb. 4th
<>Cam Robinson Dobber Prospects Jan. 31st
<>Corey Pronman The Athletic Jan. 29th
<>McKeens Hockey Jan. 28th
<>Future Considerations Jan. 11th
<>Sam Cosentino SportsNet Jan. 9th
<>ISS Jan. 2nd
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: