Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,708    Downloads: 1,574,461   Msgs Posted: 128,709   Thread Views: 25,861,735   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,040 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
Lodnia likely tore all his ankle ligaments rather than a break - ligaments can be 3-6 months to heal - I was casted twice, crutches for months and never played squash again! My ankle still turns frequently and is definitely weaker than the other. Just my experience.

I tore ligaments in my ankle 20+ years ago

Cast for couple months

Physio

It wasn’t great until about a year after I hurt it

Now I can’t remember what ankle it was I hurt

I’d be shocked if he tore ligaments in his ankle the way he got up and got off the ice on his own steam

When I hurt mine (playing hockey too) there was no way I could have gotten off the ice without help.

I remember going to emergency that night (it was late like 11pm) the nurse said it doesn’t look bad come back in the morning if it’s sore ... we grabbed some crutches and went out drinking over the river lol

The next morning my ankle was purple and I was in so much pain I felt like I was going to vomit

My mom forced me to go to work that day (evil Mom), after work I went to the hospital and that night I had a cast on ....

Ah the stupid things you do when you are young lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,513 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

What is going on with Paquette? This is the 3rd week he has been listed as “day to day”.

It was posted on Matt and DJ twitter last week:
Paquette Day to day. I would guess 100% next week and possible for Saturday (Feb.2)...but I can't be sure.

Has there been a set back? Was something reported yesterday or today that I missed?
Old 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
What is going on with Paquette? This is the 3rd week he has been listed as “day to day”.

It was posted on Matt and DJ twitter last week:
Paquette Day to day. I would guess 100% next week and possible for Saturday (Feb.2)...but I can't be sure.

Has there been a set back? Was something reported yesterday or today that I missed?
He was on the ice practicing Tuesday so I don’t think he had a set back they could just be sitting him out until he’s definitely 100%
Old 02-10-2019, 05:36 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
He was on the ice practicing Tuesday so I don’t think he had a set back they could just be sitting him out until he’s definitely 100%
He was on the ice on Tuesday but apparently was wearing a no contact sweater. Until he gets into his regular practice sweater, we will not see him.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:01 AM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

So, if Paquette does not play again today, should Paquette have been listed as "day to day" or was this more "week to week" ?
Old 02-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

List Paquette day to day
Old 02-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
List Paquette day to day
...but he was injured on the first shift of a game on Jan. 19th - today is Feb. 11th .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
So, if Paquette does not play again today, should Paquette have been listed as "day to day" or was this more "week to week" ?
Not saying this is the case for the icedogs but I’ll give you the mike Babcock answer to this day to day is usually 7-10 days maybe the team wants to get him in a practice or two before he plays and they didn’t get a chance Who knows we’re all guessing

Last edited by dogs777; 02-10-2019 at 10:10 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 09:46 PM
Team Captain

According to Matt and DJ, Joey Burke told them that Lodnia is back skating - won’t be in the lineup this weekend but hopeful for next weekend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,040 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Any news on Bruder?

Miss him on that fourth line ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk