Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,656    Downloads: 1,435,862   Msgs Posted: 127,486   Thread Views: 23,979,329   Online Now: 119
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:07 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,405 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

IceDogs working on chemistry
By Bill Potrecz - January 15, 2019

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedog...-on-chemistry/
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 02:19 PM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

“The IceDogs are finally close to being 100 per cent healthy with the exception of forwards Ivan Lodnia and Andrew Bruder, who are both expected to be on the shelf for another two weeks.”
- bpsportsniagara.ca
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 03:18 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,059 Times in 723 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Hope both players come back stronger miss Lodnia play .

Last edited by three dog night; 01-15-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:17 PM
Big League

Not sure why the information reported is different, but the good news is that Bruder's injury does not appear to be season ending. And that is the most important thing!

Matt and DJ‏ @IceDogsThisWeek
Told Andrew Bruder will be out for a significant amount of time (about a month) after that incident on Sunday in Sudbury.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 08:41 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly seems like BP Sports Niagara and Matt&DJ are getting their information from two very different sources. Is one getting it from ‘sources close to the club’ and one is not, or what? Personally I just don’t trust Matt & DJ’s information as being reliable. I just don’t think the sources they are getting their information from are nearly as close to THE source of information as they would have us believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 11:56 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Personally I just donít trust Matt & DJís information as being reliable. I just donít think the sources they are getting their information from are nearly as close to THE source of information as they would have us believe.
I don't know if it's that, or they just take what they are told at face value by their sources, and maybe BPSports does some digging... Who knows, but I do agree that Matt & DJ are not a 'Primary Source' for me. I'll use them to verify info I already heard, but that's about it.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:15 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,848 Times in 1,184 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Certainly seems like BP Sports Niagara and Matt&DJ are getting their information from two very different sources. Is one getting it from ‘sources close to the club’ and one is not, or what? Personally I just don’t trust Matt & DJ’s information as being reliable. I just don’t think the sources they are getting their information from are nearly as close to THE source of information as they would have us believe.
Who do you want the source to be? Everything Joey and Billy Burke say doesn't seem to ring true. So, if the GM and coach are giving you a load of what do you expect from anyone else below them?
Old 01-16-2019, 11:01 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t know what to expect, that’s just it. But I think there is a difference between being told info that turns out to be either incomplete or incorrect, and info that I’ve been told that was found to be a deliberate attempt at deception.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:32 PM

Thanked 3,255 Times in 1,783 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Who do you want the source to be? Everything Joey and Billy Burke say doesn't seem to ring true. So, if the GM and coach are giving you a load of what do you expect from anyone else below them?
Bernie Puchalski and Bill Potrecz have each established themselves in the sports industry locally and have a number of reliable sources that may not include "official" lines of communication. They also have the experience to know when things should be kept back, when they can't use a source, and when to speak up for the sake of a good story. Sometimes newcomers to the industry don't have that level of experience and trust.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2019, 12:45 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it’s a timetable thing (recovery time is 2-4 weeks) that honestly wouldn’t surprise me also wouldn’t be shocked if it ended up splitting and he’s back in 3 weeks