Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,708    Downloads: 1,581,275   Msgs Posted: 128,748   Thread Views: 25,960,528   Online Now: 105
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-31-2019, 09:07 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,096 Times in 1,514 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
If the reported info is right he’s back in a month if not then well it’s an ankle injury which can take a long time to heal (longer than teams expect sometimes) only fans who don’t know about injuries and the time they usually take are being strung along most people understand
I can show you multiple reports on the Ottawa and Guelph injuries, can you show me one issued statement for the injury to Lodnia?

Last edited by Blacksox; 01-31-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:11 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I can show you multiple reports on the Ottawa and Guelph injuries, can you show me one report for the injury to Lodnia?
Pretty sure Joey Burke brought it up last week on a podcast (not sure which one I havenít heard it)
Old 01-31-2019, 09:13 AM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Pretty sure Joey Burke brought it up last week on a podcast (not sure which one I haven’t heard it)
To clarify my question, can you show me one issued statement similar to what Ottawa and Guelph did - in regards to Lodnia's injury?

GUELPH STORM
Tony Saxon‏ @SaxonOnTheStorm
Cam Hillis has an MCL injury that does not require surgery but he will be out of the lineup for 6 to 8 weeks.

Jack Hanley to hospital to have his injured ankle looked at. Early indications are either a fracture or high ankle sprain. "It's not good," says George Burnett.

Guelph Storm Injury update:
Pavel Gogolev had surgery on his broken ankle yesterday. Anticipated return 8-10 weeks.

OTTAWA 67s
@TSN1200
Nikita Okhotyuk is out 2-3 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Bernd Freimueller
@bfreimueller
Marco Rossi torn ligament in his arm, maybe surgery necessary. Might be back in January.

Last edited by Blacksox; 01-31-2019 at 09:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 09:15 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Remembering that we have a game tonight and Niagara will win this one in a real nail biter and WE will get a Cheeseburger.
4-3 final in regulation!!!!!!!

Go Dogs Go!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 09:20 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To clarify my question, can you show me one issued statement similar to what Ottawa and Guelph did - in regards to Lodnia's injury?
No because I donít know or care what Ottawa or Guelph (this has nothing to do with them) but maybe I would care if we had absolutely no clue whatís going on which isnít the case (Iím going to assume those teams put out some sort of statement talking about the injuries but whatever we know his injury it just wasnít made in some sort of statement)
Old 01-31-2019, 09:23 AM
Team Captain

Quote:

GUELPH STORM
Cam Hillis has an MCL injury that does not require surgery but he will be out of the lineup for 6 to 8 weeks.

Jack Hanley to hospital to have his injured ankle looked at. Early indications are either a fracture or high ankle sprain. "It's not good," says George Burnett.

Guelph Storm Injury update:
Pavel Gogolev had surgery on his broken ankle yesterday. Anticipated return 8-10 weeks.

OTTAWA 67s
@TSN1200
Nikita Okhotyuk is out 2-3 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Bernd Freimueller
@bfreimueller
Marco Rossi torn ligament in his arm, maybe surgery necessary. Might be back in January.
Have IDTW and BPsports not basically donít the same thing when they say week to week and stuff like that (without saying what the injuries are obviously)
Old 01-31-2019, 09:26 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Remembering that we have a game tonight and Niagara will win this one in a real nail biter and WE will get a Cheeseburger.
4-3 final in regulation!!!!!!!

Go Dogs Go!!
So we win in the last minute hope youíre right but I have a feeling if they were tied in the last minute both teams might play for that guaranteed point
Old 01-31-2019, 09:32 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Have IDTW and BPsports not basically don’t the same thing when they say week to week and stuff like that (without saying what the injuries are obviously)
I don't want to beat this thing to death, but that is EXACTLY my point - all we get is day to day, week to week (upper or lower body). It means nothing, it tells us nothing! The other teams have reported their injuries - IceDogs have not. That is the lack of transparency fans speak of.

I'm done with this conversation - Sellout crowd CHL #9 vs #10. Hey, it's GAME NIGHT! Let's go!!!
Old 01-31-2019, 09:35 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
I don't want to beat this thing to death, but that is EXACTLY my point - all we get is day to day, week to week (upper or lower body). It means nothing, it tells us nothing! The other teams have reported their injuries - IceDogs have not. That is the lack of transparency fans speak of.

I'm done with this conversation - Sellout crowd CHL #9 vs #10. Hey, it's GAME NIGHT! Let's go!!!
Yep weíll agree to disagree huge game tonight
Old 01-31-2019, 09:35 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
So we win in the last minute hope youíre right but I have a feeling if they were tied in the last minute both teams might play for that guaranteed point
And we know what always happen when our team plays for the point...

Our overtime play is absolutely brutal to watch.

Avoid the 3 on 3 send them home in regulation!!!!!!!!!