Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,708    Downloads: 1,574,447   Msgs Posted: 128,709   Thread Views: 25,861,279   Online Now: 102
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-31-2019, 09:36 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I don't want to beat this thing to death, but that is EXACTLY my point - all we get is day to day, week to week (upper or lower body). It means nothing, it tells us nothing! The other teams have reported their injuries - IceDogs have not. That is the lack of transparency fans speak of.

I'm done with this conversation - Sellout crowd CHL #9 vs #10. Hey, it's GAME NIGHT! Let's go!!!
Thank you as I believe that this dog is in intensive care and the prognosis is good.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:49 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Jason Robertson will have a highlight game tonight. 1st star.

Go Dogs Go!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 11:55 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Have IDTW and BPsports not basically donít the same thing when they say week to week and stuff like that (without saying what the injuries are obviously)
Please start your own thead on this matter. Not everyone cared about this. Most want to talk about the game.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 11:55 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,095 Times in 747 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

When Lodina comes back it will be like a trade he will be fresh and I think his return will lead us to the promise land.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:09 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,200 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
When Lodina comes back it will be like a trade he will be fresh and I think his return will lead us to the promise land.
He'll be so fresh, it'll take him a month to get into game shape.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 12:12 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
The question may have to be changed from "when" he comes back to "If" he comes back. There is no doubt that his return would greatly help the Ice Dogs quest for the Championship but we cannot look past the possibility that it might not happen at all unfortunately.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 12:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,040 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I don't want to beat this thing to death, but that is EXACTLY my point - all we get is day to day, week to week (upper or lower body). It means nothing, it tells us nothing! The other teams have reported their injuries - IceDogs have not. That is the lack of transparency fans speak of.

I'm done with this conversation - Sellout crowd CHL #9 vs #10. Hey, it's GAME NIGHT! Let's go!!!

Thank you Blacksox... I totally agree with you on this topic.

Some people on this forum think the Icedogs never do anything wrong

They know who they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2019, 01:00 PM
Team Captain

Standing room tickets are currently available.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 01:08 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Guess coach Billy isn’t a doctor after all

Too bad that we will have been robbed of almost three months of seeing Lodnia play in likely his final OHL season... glad we didn’t overpay for him at least ...

I think it may have always been a longer term injury. It was strange that the injury was always day to day and then right after the trade deadline it was announced as week to week. We all know that Matt and DJ are essentially an extension of the IceDogs PR department so I wouldn’t give much credibility to the fact Matt and DJ initially reported the injury as day to day.

Last edited by 5 for fighting; 01-31-2019 at 01:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 03:41 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,040 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I think it may have always been a longer term injury. It was strange that the injury was always day to day and then right after the trade deadline it was announced as week to week. We all know that Matt and DJ are essentially an extension of the IceDogs PR department so I wouldn’t give much credibility to the fact Matt and DJ initially reported the injury as day to day.

Coach Burke himself said it wasn’t a serious injury the night it happened

He probably shouldn’t of said anything at all

I just like his bro shouldn’t of said 100%

Lol