Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,708    Downloads: 1,574,447   Msgs Posted: 128,709   Thread Views: 25,861,601   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:58 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

They are gonna have to learn how to work through these types of weekends if they want to have a good long playoff run.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:52 PM
3rd Line

bauer124 is absolutely hated by othersbauer124 is absolutely hated by others
Default ICEDOGS

Brutal display of hockey tonight, yes it was 3 games in 3 night but thats no excuse lots of lazy icedogs player tonight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bauer124 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

No question the Dogs were not at their best tonight. I do not entirely fault them though. I’m not sure how long of a bus ride that is from here to Ottawa, but I suspect there was simply not much left in the tank right from puck drop. Had the Dogs gotten the first goal, maybe it’s a different result.
If I were to criticize anything from this game, it’s more general in that the Dogs’ special teams have to get better before the playoffs start.
Oh well. Still a 4-out-of-6 point weekend. Rest up, heal up, and we go again next weekend.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Serving a Suspension

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Okay I have been banned from the HF Boards so I will provide my 2 here. I was kind of expecting this result but not so extreme. The Dogs arrived at the game just an hour prior to puck drop. There was some very bad weather when they left Kingston apparently and well there you go the bus pulls up to the gate with little time to spare. 3 in 3 against a very good team will leave this kind of result... I'd like to see a suspension on the Ottawa player for that dirty hit in the backboards late in the game... The refs missed a blatant hook on Studnicka as he skated in all alone in the 3rd period. Should have been a penalty shot awarded to Niagara... I think Ottawa might be a slight step above us right now but I still think a refocused Dogs team can beat these 67's in the post-season. Perhaps the ghost's of playoffs past will make an appearance and spark boys to victory. I think we need to make the Meridan Centre a hostile and unwelcoming place for visiting team's and their fans. If we can make the rink loud and intimidating we won't drop a home playoff game. Can't wait!

Last edited by Resonator; 02-02-2019 at 10:50 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Resonator For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 11:02 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,095 Times in 747 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well have to write this.is one off start a new streak Thursday night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Playoffs are a whole different animal...and I expect the Dogs to be beasts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 11:22 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,095 Times in 747 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer124 View Post
Brutal display of hockey tonight, yes it was 3 games in 3 night but thats no excuse lots of lazy icedogs player tonight.
I read their bus broke down coming from Kingston no proper warm up and Otttawa to their credit jumped all over them and when the Icedogs showed some life DiPietro came up with big saves especially in period two .
Old 02-03-2019, 12:09 AM

Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,834 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Aaand yeah, this ones done.
Leaves one wondering if the East is in range
Old 02-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Serving a Suspension

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I read their bus broke down coming from Kingston no proper warm up and Otttawa to their credit jumped all over them and when the Icedogs showed some life DiPietro came up with big saves especially in period two .
I see there's lots of circle jerking going on over on the Ottawa HF Forum. lol - acting like they've already won the Cup and ****.

Okay well I guess we'll see how much chirping will be done come playoff time. And we all know how well those have gone for them against us don't we?
The Following User Says Thank You to Resonator For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Until they beat us in the playoffs, they can kiss my _ _ _. Go Dogs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post: