Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,708    Downloads: 1,574,447   Msgs Posted: 128,709   Thread Views: 25,861,354   Online Now: 102
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Exactly, but somehow my feeble mind didn't put that together initially. I hadn't received my playoff ticket email yet, so I thought this applied to everyone.
All is good, not a problem.
We will get our email real soon
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2019, 03:25 PM
1st Line

BoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond repute

My email came yesterday. I was surprised to see that round 3 and 4 tickets for STH's were $30 and $40. I don't remember them ever being that much in the past years. I thought $23, $25, $27, $29 type deals. Maybe I'm wrong but I choked when I saw that if I wanted to pay for all of the playoff games, assuming we have home ice the entire time and play 7 games each series that it was $429.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:50 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,040 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneHead View Post
My email came yesterday. I was surprised to see that round 3 and 4 tickets for STH's were $30 and $40. I don't remember them ever being that much in the past years. I thought $23, $25, $27, $29 type deals. Maybe I'm wrong but I choked when I saw that if I wanted to pay for all of the playoff games, assuming we have home ice the entire time and play 7 games each series that it was $429.

That seems like a lot...greed knows no limits I suppose ... I think they are overpricing because the walk up crowd is going to pay even more than $30 and $40 ... will people be willing to walk up and pay almost 2X the regular season ticket price if they get to the finals? Not sure about that ...

The tickets are probably priced to recoup the playoff revenue they will be missing next year when they finally miss the playoffs for the first time in their history here in Niagara ... lol

😳

Ps. Weird I haven’t received the STH playoff renewal form yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

$40 for the last round is definitely more than in the past.

I really, really hope I have to pay it.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the office today (tues) and Brianne said they have sent the letters out to premium seats only. End seat letters will go out this week.
The Following User Says Thank You to bulldog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I was checking some old records of mine

It looks like when the Dogs played the Knights in 2016 Finals tickets premium tickets were $27-$28 a piece.

Geez, $40 is kinda steep ... not impressed

But I know I’ll be saving on playoff tickets in 2019-202 so I guess I’ll just have to bite the bullet and hope for the Dogs to go 16-0 in the playoffs lol

Old 02-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I was checking some old records of mine

It looks like when the Dogs played the Knights in 2016 Finals tickets premium tickets were $27-$28 a piece.

Geez, $40 is kinda steep ... not impressed

But I know I’ll be saving on playoff tickets in 2019-202 so I guess I’ll just have to bite the bullet and hope for the Dogs to go 16-0 in the playoffs lol

You mean ticket prices change in a three year span 😮 Iím shocked..........not really it happens to pretty much every team itís a business period
Old 02-06-2019, 09:45 AM
Team Captain

Default Playoff Ticket Prices 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
You mean ticket prices change in a three year span 😮 I’m shocked..........not really it happens to pretty much every team it’s a business period

Ya I know ticket prices can change over a span of three years ... I understand that things cost more now than three years ago ... it’s called inflation ...

Have you ever heard of the word - INFLATION? It doesn’t sound like it . I’m shocked 😱!

Look it up In the dictionary and get back to me, if you think that a 48% increase in the final series’ ticket prices over a three year period is reasonable ...

Not everything that the Dogs’ do is acceptable and should not be questioned, which seems to be the world that some people here live in. The increase in ticket prices for the potential final series is basically out and out price gouging ...

Imagine what would happen to regular season attendance if the Icedogs raised their season tickets by 48% ...

Drops 🎤

Pin drop

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 11:18 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,413 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Ya I know ticket prices can change over a span of three years ... I understand that things cost more now than three years ago ... it’s called inflation ...

Have you ever heard of the word - INFLATION? It doesn’t sound like it . I’m shocked 😱!

Look it up In the dictionary and get back to me, if you think that a 48% increase in the final series’ ticket prices over a three year period is reasonable ...

Not everything that the Dogs’ do is acceptable and should not be questioned, which seems to be the world that some people here live in. The increase in ticket prices for the potential final series is basically out and out price gouging ...

Imagine what would happen to regular season attendance if the Icedogs raised their season tickets by 48% ...

Drops 🎤

Pin drop

Well if they think they can fill the seats at $40 that is what they should charge. I'm skeptical and think they're risking alienating fans and having a half full building. My guess is they will get the $40 from all their loyal fans and then turn around and fire sale the remaining tickets for a fraction of that. I'm sure that will go over well. Really not impressed and I was already on the fence for next year after them shipping out Constantinou and Moore.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Well if they think they can fill the seats at $40 that is what they should charge. I'm skeptical and think they're risking alienating fans and having a half full building. My guess is they will get the $40 from all their loyal fans and then turn around and fire sale the remaining tickets for a fraction of that. I'm sure that will go over well. Really not impressed and I was already on the fence for next year after them shipping out Constantinou and Moore.

If they do that especially for the premium tickets where I sit, I will strongly consider not renewing my seats next year.

I’m already on the fence as to whether or not I get my pair of seats for the playoffs or just get a single seat.

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: