Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,564    Downloads: 1,336,093   Msgs Posted: 124,631   Thread Views: 22,900,591   Online Now: 156
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

10-2 Soo...cuz it rhymes
Old 02-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,682 Times in 921 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
10-2 Soo...cuz it rhymes

Wow

You better not be right this time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 08:28 PM
1st Line

BoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond repute

Not a great start to the game. It doesn't look like the switched lines are working too well tonight.

*Add on*
Looking better now.

I take it back.

Last edited by BoneHead; 02-09-2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,682 Times in 921 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Like I said

Dhillon is this team’s weakness ....

Boy what a way to roll into the stretch run

Wolves nipping at their heels now .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope for a snowstorm, and a cancellation of tomorrow's game..
Old 02-09-2019, 09:38 PM

Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,644 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Well at least I don't have to worry about it being a 5-2 Soo win anymore.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:42 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

If Billy Burke had any other last name, he probably would already have been fired.
With all the moves Joey’s made to make this team a contender, only to watch teams chasing them become teams the Dogs are chasing, I am absolutely blown away by how little chemistry this team has. The trade with Oshawa was a while ago now. I’m sorry, but for this team to have been together for the amount of time they have, and to still, line for line, look like they have never so much as practiced before, that is on the coach. The Dogs just look so schizophrenic. They just don’t know what they are, what they’re doing, and you just never know what you’re going to get from them. That is NOT a good thing. This season has been so up and down, up and down.
Sometimes you get teams that other teams would say, ‘Boy, I hope we don’t face them in the first round’: the IceDogs are a lottery ticket to the second round.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Well at least I don't have to worry about it being a 5-2 Soo win anymore.
I still got a shot at 10-2 though.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:47 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
If Billy Burke had any other last name, he probably would already have been fired.
With all the moves Joey’s made to make this team a contender, only to watch teams chasing them become teams the Dogs are chasing, I am absolutely blown away by how little chemistry this team has. The trade with Oshawa was a while ago now. I’m sorry, but for this team to have been together for the amount of time they have, and to still, line for line, look like they have never so much as practiced before, that is on the coach. The Dogs just look so schizophrenic. They just don’t know what they are, what they’re doing, and you just never know what you’re going to get from them. That is NOT a good thing. This season has been so up and down, up and down.
Sometimes you get teams that other teams would say, ‘Boy, I hope we don’t face them in the first round’: the IceDogs are a lottery ticket to the second round.
It is a real shame actually.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,112 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

I don’t think people have to worry about the forty dollar OHL final tickets.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post: