Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,656    Downloads: 1,435,862   Msgs Posted: 127,486   Thread Views: 23,979,161   Online Now: 113
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-10-2019, 02:49 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,103 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
See now here is the problem – who and what exactly do we believe?

I personally know a long-time billet who told me that she was not returning this year because the demands on her family to manage their nutrition and the responsibility to keep close tabs of the players in terms of school and their whereabout got to be too much for her – and did not return as a billet this year.
Sorry to hear that the team lost a long time billet for the above reasons, but, that sounds a hell of a lot better to me than the other billets information.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:11 PM

Thanked 3,255 Times in 1,783 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
See now here is the problem – who and what exactly do we believe?

I personally know a long-time billet who told me that she was not returning this year because the demands on her family to manage their nutrition and the responsibility to keep close tabs of the players in terms of school and their whereabout got to be too much for her – and did not return as a billet this year.
Guess it depends on which billet you are talking about. There have been some billets who have provided a room and instructions on how to use the appliances. Perhaps that is why some are getting out. The ones I am referring to used to get phone calls from the team asking to speak to the player at curfew time, now when players miss curfew, the billet is expected to call in and if they do, "well, boys will be boys". The comments were unsolicited and the speaker was unaware of my connection here.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:51 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,405 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Guess it depends on which billet you are talking about. There have been some billets who have provided a room and instructions on how to use the appliances. Perhaps that is why some are getting out. The ones I am referring to used to get phone calls from the team asking to speak to the player at curfew time, now when players miss curfew, the billet is expected to call in and if they do, "well, boys will be boys". The comments were unsolicited and the speaker was unaware of my connection here.
That is EXACTLY the type of billet I am talking about - receiving call and being responsible to account for their whereabouts. I obviously can’t mention names of specific player from the past but this particular billet's experience with past players was mostly good, but did tell me of some stressful stories about having to go out and retrieve players. She never got "boys, will be boys" from the IceDogs. She spent a few evening driving around Niagara in search of her lost dog.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:15 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I don’t think people have to worry about the forty dollar OHL final tickets.
Might not have to buy the $30 ones either