Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,656    Downloads: 1,435,865   Msgs Posted: 127,486   Thread Views: 23,980,034   Online Now: 112
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else here think it might just be about time Maxi watches a game or two from the press box to smarten him up
Somebody needs to reel that guy in sooner than later...to many undisciplined dumb dumb penalties. But I will not blame anyone for his behavior as it will probably upset people in here. All these teams know they can get under his skin...we need him on the ice and not in the box.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,103 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Somebody needs to reel that guy in sooner than later...to many undisciplined dumb dumb penalties. But I will not blame anyone for his behavior as it will probably upset people in here. All these teams know they can get under his skin...we need him on the ice and not in the box.
I will blame someone for Maxi and his way too many dumb penalties and that is the head coach as the buck stops there.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I will blame someone for Maxi and his way too many dumb penalties and that is the head coach as the buck stops there.
LOL glad you said it and not me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
LOL glad you said it and not me.
I have not problem placing the heat for Maxi on coach Billy.

I have been a supported of him but, that is starting to fade and more quickly than I thought.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:33 PM
4th Line

candyman will become famous soon enoughcandyman will become famous soon enough

The line combinations are a joke. Tomassino is invisible. Put him back with Thomas and Robertson. Maksimov plays best with Jones. I donít know what they are trying to do but it is not working
The Following User Says Thank You to candyman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,099 Times in 648 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
The line combinations are a joke. Tomassino is invisible. Put him back with Thomas and Robertson. Maksimov plays best with Jones. I donít know what they are trying to do but it is not working
Agrees 2 weeks ago they wete firing on all.cylinder and than for some reason Billy has run different line combinations in every game since. I just dont get it
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:40 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Another game, another loss. Actually Maxsimov in the box is where he needs to be. The press box. For about the next 30 games or so.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Another game, another loss. Actually Maxsimov in the box is where he needs to be. The press box. For about the next 30 games or so.
Please remember that I wrote the press box first, but, for only two games though to serve as a wake-up
Old 02-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Top Prospect

Who has the kahonies do sit him for anytime?...Jody Hull might..it will never happen though..Koombiyah everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Who has the kahonies do sit him for anytime?...Jody Hull might..it will never happen though..Koombiyah everyone
Excuse my spelling.