Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,708    Downloads: 1,581,275   Msgs Posted: 128,748   Thread Views: 25,960,866   Online Now: 100
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:43 PM

Thanked 3,363 Times in 1,835 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Old 02-10-2019, 07:25 PM
Serving a Suspension

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Well that sucked. ZERO points this weekend. Let's not lose faith. The Dogs are still better than most Teams in the entire CHL!! They're just in a major slump at the moment.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Resonator For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,041 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Pretty sure there will be ten CHL teams and a couple honorable mentions ahead of them in the CHL top ten this week .....

What a dreadful losing streak

(Hate to say it - and I’ve been saying it all season - but this team wasn’t good enough to go for it all this year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 08:25 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,095 Times in 747 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort fell one goal short now a few days off till they play Erie Saturday night.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,155 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Good effort fell one goal short now a few days off till they play Erie Saturday night.
I would be a lot happier with the effort if they played a 60 minute game.
They played 2 40 minutes games this weekend and came home with zero points.
Sorry for not agreeing with you totally.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:19 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,095 Times in 747 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I could understand the slow start today since they arrived in Sudbury at two or so in the morning.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you happen to know the team arrived at 2am? I’ve done the drive to the Soo before, so I know how long a car trip the SUD/SOO thing is.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:04 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

So just noticed that both Sudbury and Oshawa have more wins on the season then the IceDogs do, and both have a game in hand.

From talking about winning the division a week ago to finishing 4th which is a real possibility now.

And for those that voted for zero points this weekend, you were right on.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:11 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Pretty sure there will be ten CHL teams and a couple honorable mentions ahead of them in the CHL top ten this week .....

What a dreadful losing streak

(Hate to say it - and I’ve been saying it all season - but this team wasn’t good enough to go for it all this year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you and others said "sell".
Old 02-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading all the posts here last night and today, man we are one depressed group of fans:/ But don’t take that as criticism - I’m right there with you. It’s just not a good feeling watching your supposedly high-ranked team seemingly poop the bed.(trust me, nobody wants to clean that up)
We are entering the portion of the season where every team the Dogs play is teeth-grindingly desperate for points. And man, was it disheartening to listen to those two losses.
I cannot shake the feeling that this team is coaching itself. The Dogs’ recent match against Mississauga was really telling as far as a Steelheads team that just wanted it more. As if they collectively said ‘no, we want it more’, and took the win. With this northern trip, it went largely as I thought it would.
Having said all that(venting over), the Dogs are still firmly gripping a playoff spot. I still wish Christian Sbraglia could get some more starts down the stretch. I just don’t want Dhillon to break down at the worst possible time from overwork, and then the Dogs are in a position where Sbrags has to win games, not hardly having played all year.
Lets hope the Dogs are done with these long trips for a while, and they can rest up and get some wins.