Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,747    Downloads: 1,656,836   Msgs Posted: 130,974   Thread Views: 27,687,917   Online Now: 121
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stephan Dhillon OHL player of the week...take that all you haters out there
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 05:53 AM
3rd Line

Komp is a jewel in the roughKomp is a jewel in the roughKomp is a jewel in the roughKomp is a jewel in the rough

On the OHL webpage now, Noel out for game 1.
The Following User Says Thank You to Komp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,283 Times in 1,638 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Had this information passed along to me - so I cannot personally confirm.

According to Coach Burke (on 610 radio Monday), Phillip, Thomas and Sopa will all be in the line-up Friday. Thomas was butt-ended on that play and did not reinjure his shoulder. Maksimov is a game time decision. Great news, if in fact accurate. However, I’m not sure how accurate that game time decision is. Maksimov told me last Friday, he was 2 weeks away (maybe 3).

Did anyone else hear the interview to confirm all this information?

If anyone attends practice this week, let us know if the 4 (or at least the 3) are on the ice this week?
Old 04-02-2019, 08:39 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,967 Times in 1,244 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Had this information passed along to me - so I cannot personally confirm.

According to Coach Burke (on 610 radio Monday), Phillip, Thomas and Sopa will all be in the line-up Friday. Thomas was butt-ended on that play and did not reinjure his shoulder. Maksimov is a game time decision. Great news, if in fact accurate. However, I’m not sure how accurate that game time decision is. Maksimov told me last Friday, he was 2 weeks away (maybe 3).

Did anyone else hear the interview to confirm all this information?

If anyone attends practice this week, let us know if the 4 (or at least the 3) are on the ice this week?
I heard the interview. I don’t recall hearing anything about Thomas and a butt-end. He said Phillip is improving and will meet with the doctor on Friday.

Maksimov was a “game time decision” weeks ago. Then when Maksimov was asked while walking around the arena in game 1, he said a week or two. Then when asked during game 5 he said two weeks, maybe three.

Until I see him on the ice before puck drop, I won’t believe anything they say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I heard the interview. I don’t recall hearing anything about Thomas and a butt-end. He said Phillip is improving and will meet with the doctor on Friday.

Maksimov was a “game time decision” weeks ago. Then when Maksimov was asked while walking around the arena in game 1, he said a week or two. Then when asked during game 5 he said two weeks, maybe three.

Until I see him on the ice before puck drop, I won’t believe anything they say.
Thank you. I had a feeling that news passed along to me was too good to be completely accurate.

Last edited by Blacksox; 04-02-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Team Captain

I found the link to the Monday interview with Coach Burke

http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/au...4?mode=Article

Here are the accurately quoted words of our coach:

"Maksimov getting close - fingers crossed he’ll be ready to go game one but there is no guarantees one way or the other.

"Everyone else is feeling good." So that means Thomas and Sopa are good I guess.

"Matt Phillp (day to day). He continues to improve. Concussion test on Friday to make sure everything is ok. Now it just becomes a waiting game – get some results back – see how he is feeling and go from there."

Last edited by Blacksox; 04-02-2019 at 10:36 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 10:43 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,127 Times in 771 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Hope everyone back soon.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:35 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I found the link to the Monday interview with Coach Burke

http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/au...4?mode=Article

Here are the accurately quoted words of our coach:

"Maksimov getting close - fingers crossed he’ll be ready to go game one but there is no guarantees one way or the other.

"Everyone else is feeling good." So that means Thomas and Sopa are good I guess.

"Matt Phillp (day to day). He continues to improve. Concussion test on Friday to make sure everything is ok. Now it just becomes a waiting game – get some results back – see how he is feeling and go from there."

Great info, thanks.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This sounds promising.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,223 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
This sounds promising.
I would not get too excited about Maksi playing in game 1. I am and I believe that a lot of members here having a lot of trouble believing anything that Billy says any more about injuries.

I tend to believe the fans who have spoken to Maksi at the rink and being told by him that it looked like a couple of weeks yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: