Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,157    Downloads: 831,270   Msgs Posted: 111,277   Thread Views: 16,635,848   Online Now: 67
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-16-2016, 12:56 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be a long year.. a few kids here have a decent amount of talent, but, my gosh. Without any power play, or any ability to defend any kind of lead, holy crap it's gonna be rough.
Old 10-16-2016, 01:37 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

What Matt and DJ got from coach Bell after the game.......

Matt and DJ ‏@IceDogsThisWeek 14h14 hours ago

Bell thought his team was extremely sloppy tonight. "We couldn't pass. Couldn't give a pass, receive a pass"

Matt and DJ ‏@IceDogsThisWeek 14h14 hours ago

More Bell "now to reset and get us back to what made us successful in North Bay 1/2

It is going to be very important as we go along that he puts the clamps on Knott and his BS that he does every game since his return. The chirping needs to be addressed also, especially towards those Terrible so-called Referees as you never win a battle against them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Last night's game was tough to watch with all of the rookie mistakes as mentioned early by people such as Dawger and Dogged74 for example and there are more people that I don't have room to name.

They will learn as time goes on but, last night, they did not seem ready to play as they came out flat.

I would still rather watch these kids struggle than spend a whole year watching the games last season where the players, (once again) played only when they wanted to.
Example, my wife and I travelled to Sarnia and Windsor again last season and unlike the year before, we made it there this time as the weather was much kinder that the year before when we spent the entire night at a Timmy's in Strathroy because the OPP closed all of the roads.
Anyway,,,, last year in Sarnia, the players played so back that my wife and I left the arena in the middle of the second period because of the lack of effort on the ice. Also a factor is that prior to the game, a lot of wet snow fell and we were soaked by the time we got inside the rink.
They played much better in Windsor the next day though.
I am done, sorry about the rant...
Old 10-16-2016, 01:50 PM
3rd Line

Biased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of light

Not only Knott, look at Paquette, how many passes he gives in a game? very few, they try hard to push through on their own and usually it slows the whole offence down and ends up in a lost possession.

Also I am not sure if Langdon used to be a center, I see him more as a winger.

Last edited by Biased Observer; 10-16-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biased Observer View Post
Not only Knott, look at Paquette, how many passes he gives in a game? very few, they try hard to push through on their own and usually it slows the whole offence down and ends up in a lost possession.
You are 100% correct on Chris Paquette as this team really needs him to step up and be a leader rather than a follower.
Thanks
Old 10-16-2016, 02:06 PM
3rd Line

Biased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe make Paquette a center, push him to create the play, it gives him more responsibility, and move Langdon to wing, he does not seem to me as a center type of guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Biased Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Trade any player who has renewed last years Country Club membership.
Old 10-16-2016, 05:11 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Both Pete's & Fronts pick up 2 points today.
Mind the Gap.
Old 10-16-2016, 05:24 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Both Pete's & Fronts pick up 2 points today.
Mind the Gap.
Most of the fans that understand what's expected from this season don't really care about any of the other teams or how they are doing. me for one all I care about is this young Club that we hav.. I have no real expectation of seeing them in the playoffs, if I do that's just a huge bonus.. I want to see this group develop and get better as the season goes so that next season we have a team that will be competitive
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 05:51 PM
Top Prospect

Thinking draft, that's all. Is that okay dogs77?