Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,188,792   Msgs Posted: 121,119   Thread Views: 21,336,163   Online Now: 81
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related

Notices

General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related General sports talk or any discussions about topics within the Niagara Region

Old 10-11-2010, 01:37 PM
2nd Line

BonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud of
Default Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful we have a great team like the IceDogs to cheer for.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:54 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,361 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all! May all your friends and families be happy and healthy, and may all your bellies be full.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
1st Line

rabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud of

Me too...I am very Thankful for the Dogs being here ...provided me and my family with alot of fun memmories over the years....and have met some really good people over those years....Thank You Icedogs