Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,188,639   Msgs Posted: 121,118   Thread Views: 21,332,669   Online Now: 90
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related

Notices

General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related General sports talk or any discussions about topics within the Niagara Region

Old 03-25-2011, 12:29 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,361 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
Default I'll be away - you guys/gals hold down the fort

I'm driving 6.5 hrs up north Friday (then back on Sunday... uuggghh) so I'll miss game 2. Luckily it's not at home, but I'd have loved to go to it at the Junker. (err.. Bunker) Hopefully I'll be able to stream it online to stay up to date.

You guys have the bridge.

Be back Sunday (baring we don't hit a moose) G O D O G S G O !
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 04:57 AM
1st Line

hockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to behold

Have fun! Going to...the Soo? Timmins?
Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan View Post
Have fun! Going to...the Soo? Timmins?
New Liskeard. On my way out now. Cheers y'all!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:53 PM
3rd Line

BlackLab has a spectacular aura aboutBlackLab has a spectacular aura aboutBlackLab has a spectacular aura about
Default Alpha--Your Trip North

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
New Liskeard. On my way out now. Cheers y'all!
It's not that bad; in the summer our family has been doing it for over27 years!! But now since retired, we stay all summer. Actually, we have to go 1 1/2 hours further north into Quebec. Make sure you go into Notre Dame du Nord and buy Cheap beer!!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:03 PM
SysOp

Actually my uncle had a cottage for many years on the Quebec side of L.Timiskiming and we went through Notre Dame du Nord quite often.

As it turns out, the hotel has wifi, so I'm not away from the forum after all

Although I wont' be spending too much time on the net. Going to be busy with family functions. Now, just have to make sure we leave by 7am Sunday in order to be back by 2pm for puck drop on TV!!