Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,746    Downloads: 1,650,269   Msgs Posted: 130,804   Thread Views: 27,554,706   Online Now: 100
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Just wanted to let u guys know that audio levels in my section tonight seemed great...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 12:33 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately it's the same old crap. Thought things would be a little FRESHER for the 10th anniversary season. Expected a little bit more creativity this season. Oh well its still early
Old 10-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,209 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I was happy to hear the "Eye of the Tiger" song in the third period, but, I am old school.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 02:11 PM
London Knights Fan

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Too loud in 105, frustrating, I can't even talk to my clients
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,138 Times in 668 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

I'm glad we are beating the dead horse again
Old 10-28-2016, 12:13 AM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Fourgrounds on totally alienating the pre-game crowd. Not talking about the warm up just the mixture of thug rap you play starting at 6pm. Look around the building, what audience are you reaching? Seniors, families, or just yourselves?! Seriously guys!
Old 10-28-2016, 12:25 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Congrats to Fourgrounds on totally alienating the pre-game crowd. Not talking about the warm up just the mixture of thug rap you play starting at 6pm. Look around the building, what audience are you reaching? Seniors, families, or just yourselves?! Seriously guys!
Really complaining about music what's the big deal
Old 10-28-2016, 09:07 AM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Really complaining about music what's the big deal
Well dogs777 it's like this... people arrive at 6 and like to be entertained. The crap that Fourgrounds is playing is irritating to everyone but them. We used to have good crowds pre-game. People would socialize listen to music grab a snack and a beer. You'd see 1000 people at the Jack but now you are lucky to see half that. I get it Fourgrounds you like what you like, but if no one else does...?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Well dogs777 it's like this... people arrive at 6 and like to be entertained. The crap that Fourgrounds is playing is irritating to everyone but them. We used to have good crowds pre-game. People would socialize listen to music grab a snack and a beer. You'd see 1000 people at the Jack but now you are lucky to see half that. I get it Fourgrounds you like what you like, but if no one else does...?
I'm there at 6 every game and have no problem with the music and fourgrounds has nothing to do with crowds before the game people come later for a bunch of reasons one being the fact that they know no matter how late they come they'll get a parking spot and they probably won't miss much
Old 10-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Four grounds has said that the music is chosen by the players as its their warmups. I'm fine with that. However the volume during warmups seems to be even louder and with the sound system their
I'm sorry it's awful sounding at peak volumes. Almost unlistenable. I bring ear plugs if I go to the warmups. I rarely go to warmups anymore and I used to, I just can't stand the noise.

BTW I was in Philly for two games last week. Missed the warmup for game 1 as I literally just got into town in time for the opening ceremonies and puck drop. Made the warmups for game two.

Observations: their music and sound system was LOUD. But a different kind of LOUD. It actually sounded good. AMAZING. And you could talk during loudness.

I'm guessing the sound system is slightly better at the WFC versus the MCU. (Sarcasm).

In the warmups music was actually listenable and not the crap you hear at the Dogs' games. A LOT of people at the warmups for the Flyers.

My point being, if you're going to play horrible music as per the players requests, at least put it at a level where it doesn't sound like even worse crap 💩!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: